• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Command & Conquer with the new dune movie upcoming , there any DUNE merchandise that you have ? (and if so why the hell we don't have a mass production of the pins ).

    Command & Conquer with the new dune movie upcoming , there any DUNE merchandise that you have ? (and if so why the hell we don't have a mass production of the pins ).


    with the new dune movie upcoming , there any DUNE merchandise that you have ? (and if so why the hell we don't have a mass production of the pins ).

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Anybody remember playing C&C with this bad boy? It could change the color of the crystal ball depending on what side you were playing!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    halfway through and we all need to say tnx to the remastered (THE PIC IS NOT MINE)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - NOD Mission - Final Cutscene (Remaster...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    is it me or RA3:Uprising is pretty hard?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I got my ass handed to me against medium AI in 3 skirmishes. Last time I thought I had won, I destroyed the AI base. Then a swarm of kamikazes decimated my own base. Then I noticed the AI still had a base in the ocean.

    Also, I have to say that after playing the RA1 remake and a shit ton of RA2 back in the day , RA3 isn't as bad as some people say, in fact it's an excellent RTS. RA2 is still my favourite though.

    Any recommended strats? I find it hard to focus on this game because there are quite a lot of units.

    submitted by /u/_Sidorovich_
    [link] [comments]

    Shipping notifications from limited run?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I've seen a few comments here and there about shipment notifications form limited run and thought we could pool our info like what country we're in and what version of the game was ordered to try and figure out what's happening. I haven't heard anything yet and am in the USA.

    submitted by /u/AgeOfStrife
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Counterstrike - Ukraine Paradox Equation (Hard)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    How do you play command and conquer?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Red alert 2 Original Opening Cinematic (Soviet Invasion) 4K Ai-Upscaled

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    How do I copy CC Generals Zero Hour folder?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    How do I copy the CC Generals Zero Hour folder so I can use multiple mods? One mod I have changes the data and if try to use other move mod out of folder it corrupts the data.

    submitted by /u/dmh2693
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    The game you all hate had a model port.

    submitted by /u/BidAdditional
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer the original C&C:TD's soundtracks or the remaster's?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I still prefer the original without the extras over the remaster.

    Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Generals China Campaign

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    pls subscribe an enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad8515
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Generals GLA Campaign

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    pls subscribe and enjoy

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad8515
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Counterstrike Missions - Ukraine Mousetrap (Hard)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    An idea for the Tiberian Sun remaster if it should ever come to be

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I had this thought last night. If Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun someday gets the remaster treatment like its older brothers, I would love to see Kia Huntzinger return once again to re-record the EVA dialogue for the game. I know that she did not originally work on Tiberian Sun, but I do feel she would be an improvement over the original voice actor. Any thoughts on the idea?

    submitted by /u/nomoredarkness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel