• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Command & Conquer The Yellow Zones' Finest News Source

    Command & Conquer The Yellow Zones' Finest News Source


    The Yellow Zones' Finest News Source

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    With the Success of C&C remastered, I hope EA would consider making C&C 4. . . because it TOTALLY DIDN'T HAPPEN. Here's some ideas for what I'd like to see in a real, proper conclusion to the Tiberium saga.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where the 3D models are for Classic Command & Conquer and Tiberian sun?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I am a fan of command and conquer. I'm not very good at it, But I was wondering where are the 3d models used in the cutscenes? If anyone could answer this question that would be cool

    submitted by /u/sharpiesare-cool
    [link] [comments]

    "Define favorable outcome Cabal".. "They ALL di-" "nope wrong lets try again"

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Slavick: "Define favorable outcome Cabal"

    Cabal: "They announce the Tib Sun and RA2 remasters"

    Slavick "That'l do, no man or structure stay standing"

    submitted by /u/Fishy1701
    [link] [comments]

    UUURRRRAAAAAA!!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    What remaster are YOU waiting for?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I'm waiting for Tiberian Sun + Firestorm and Renegade :DD

    submitted by /u/DontReworkNunu
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help from those intellectually inclined

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I recently got Kane's wrath and I'm having trouble countering Scrin's assault carrier spam and GDI's mammoth tank spam. I really like Nod as a faction but it doesn't seem like it can deal the same kind of damage needed to counter these two. I'm also having trouble figuring out the meta.

    submitted by /u/starkiller10707
    [link] [comments]

    $1,300 Prize Pool - Generals Zero Hour World Championship - Sign up here

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Scorpion tank ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Counterstrike - Ukraine Legacy Of Tesla (Hard)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    On this Day October 11, 2007 – EA announced plans to buy VG Holding Corp., which owns both Pandemic Studios and BioWare

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Red Alert 3 co-op friends

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I'm hoping to find some friends to play Red Alert 3's co-op campaigns with on normal (because I already filled out my frustration quota with Tiberium Wars and Uprising), seeing as how the Gamespy server shutdown makes it almost impossible to find folks to play with online.

    If anyone has made use of the C&C Online custom servers and wants to do this, let me know.

    (I'm surprised there's no C&C Discord server)

    submitted by /u/RainingMetal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel