• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Command & Conquer Back in lockdown I ordered this for my boyfriend. It’s the limited anniversary edition. It finally came today

    Command & Conquer Back in lockdown I ordered this for my boyfriend. It’s the limited anniversary edition. It finally came today


    Back in lockdown I ordered this for my boyfriend. It’s the limited anniversary edition. It finally came today

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Spreading the joy!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    In honor of GDI's 25th Birthday, I am releasing my Force on Force: Tiberian Dawn 0.75 Update!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    My Command & Conquer Remastered Collection arrived today from Limited Run Games.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    My Limited Run C&C Remastered Collection just arrived! Here's a gallery of the contents.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I was cleaning a few boxes out, and found these! So many good memories attached to those discs. (reposted due to needed crop)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    02: This Is Not A Drill

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    So it turns out the Ai doesn't attack if you don't build anything

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Really nice unboxing of the 25th Anniversary Edition by Bryan Vahey

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Counterstrike - Austria Soviet Soldier Volkov & Chitzkoi (Hard)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I'm sure its not that hard to deal with Korea, right..?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    GDI Tribute Aka C&C Anniversary Music Video

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Who's need C&C Red Alert 3 (I'm not trying to send hate on it), because the whole game is worth just to much silliness and serious action. I don't know why I added a Red Alert 3 Valentines Day special because I might use where the GDI Commander got tired of their EA Commercial. Until when General Shepherd shows up, he called the Commander for duty call.

    CREDITS:

    Music by Frank Klepacki:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwD-S...

    EA

    Westwood

    Video Link:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlngFNaa6oA&t=126s

    submitted by /u/Rawflesh0615
    [link] [comments]

    Am searching for a Tiberian Sun mod called Tiberian Burn. Help please!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So when I was but a wee child sat at my da's knee, I used to watch him annihilate enemies in TS and it was thrilling. Only when I got older, I found out that it was a mod and it was an amazing mod. I am now unfortunately estranged from my father and I have no way of finding the mod. If anyone has the original TB mod files and are willing to share, I would be very happy. If you need details on the mod, feel free to ask and I will provide as much info as I can.

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/JCVBND
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday present for my grandpa

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys can you help me And sorry for my bad English Where did you buy the collectors edition of remastered c&c? I want to give it to my grandpa as a birthday present he showed me c&c he is a huge fan of it already thank you guys

    submitted by /u/Zocker0210
    [link] [comments]

    Recently finished playing a fantastic user-made mini-campaign called "From the Ashes" - Some of the best custom maps I've yet played

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Lasher Tank (Yuri's Revenge)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Still waiting, bout to start making a sacrificial Nod alter to see if that helps

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Next round, c&c 25 year anniversary highlights! 8 player ffa with Jim Vessella aka Jimtern, CChyper and more :)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Those who pre-ordered the special edition

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    So if anyone was wondering why some people have got their orders, and others don't even have shipping numbers? This is the company Limited Run used to ship. Mystery solved.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    There's someone else who didn't get a mail about the lrg 25 box ?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I am worry about this....

    submitted by /u/SGT_FLIPPY
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer games

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Any advice on learning all command & Conquer games ? I struggle also on Command & Conquer 1 and remastered one with the dog mission

    submitted by /u/NinjaMasterFGC
    [link] [comments]

    A other model of Scorpion (generals)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel