• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Command & Conquer In every group of friends there is a weirdo that flies.

    Command & Conquer In every group of friends there is a weirdo that flies.


    In every group of friends there is a weirdo that flies.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Hi all, any way to replace the window borders with .. more map?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I don't know why it's taken me this long, but I'm finally returning to the Tiberium War!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    The soviets had never seen such bullshit before!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I don't know what have i made... but i think it's laughable

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:39 AM PST

    The Steam Awards - Vote Now!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Red Alert 2 Briefings at Native 59.94 FPS

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Music volume constantly muting itself at the start of each multiplayer match in the DOS version of Tiberian Dawn

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I tried searching for the issue everywhere else online, and couldn't even found anyone mentioning the issue, it was happening on version 1.07 then thought maybe a later update fixed it, so I updated to 1.22 and same thing happens. I checked the conquer.ini and I can tell, the value "scorevolume" just gets put to 0 after the beginning of each multiplayer match. I can easily just adjust the volume in game again and manually start the music again, but when we wrap up a match and start another, I gotta do it again.

    Strangely enough, it is not happening in single player, and everything works fine there, music and cutscenes. It's just multiplayer acting bit weird.

    submitted by /u/UncleTedsShack
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3: Generals Evolution - World Builder assets

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Tiberium is just aggressive chlorophyte

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    If you didn't know, chlorophyte is a mineral from the game terraria. Just like tiberium it spreads and it allows for better development of weaponry(Homing bullets, Spore cloud, Bouncing arrows, as well as armour that enables stealth, healing, and thorns) and technology. The difference between the two is that chlorophyte only spreads to mud.

    In case it wasn't obvious, this is a shitpost

    submitted by /u/TACOTONY02
    [link] [comments]

    The Tragedy of Harold the Ivory Slave.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    This popup has taken longer then most of my games lately...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Kirov reporting!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Can you recommend me a game if I like RA2?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    RA2 is the only game that I play on-and-off since it came out. I bought the Origin package. I played RA3 a while back, but I'm not really into the 2.5D graphic. I also tried Mental Omega; I think it's good, but I don't like it as much as the Yuri Revenge. Can you recommend me other game(s) that I might like even if it's not CNC? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ordinary_Skill
    [link] [comments]

    Completed my chronological Tiberian Sun playthrough - Includes hidden levels, all mission variants, secrets and more

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I'm Looking for a RA2:YR Mod

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Hey, guys!

    I'm looking for a mod, similar to C&C Reloaded, but with more factions to play, including TB GDI & Nod, TS GDI, Nod & CABAL, RA1 Allied & Soviet...etc. I've seen one before, containing all of these, but unfortunately it was a private mod and never got released. (It was called C&C Universe, i think.)

    Do you have any knowledge of a mod, similar to this? I'm not really interested in non-canon stuff like Mental Omega, even if it's really decent I hear.

    submitted by /u/GoldenHeartChris
    [link] [comments]

    Und noch eine abklatsche

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Quick mock up to visualise a mod idea i'm thinking of working on, though i'm not sure how to make the aliens fun to play as - [The Art isn't mine]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    The Buggyman Lives Again!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel