• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Command & Conquer From now on, with my years of experience, i’m going to give out little facts now and then for those new to the franchise or that still don’t know about stuff like this, enjoy!

    Command & Conquer From now on, with my years of experience, i’m going to give out little facts now and then for those new to the franchise or that still don’t know about stuff like this, enjoy!


    From now on, with my years of experience, i’m going to give out little facts now and then for those new to the franchise or that still don’t know about stuff like this, enjoy!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:27 AM PST

    So much beauty in this world goes unappreciated :(

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Was very bored, so i filled the entire the smallest map with Walls. This is the "Wall Paradise"

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Comrade Kukov is enjoying TV!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    What is your favorite CnC game?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Personally, my favorite has to be Kane's Wrath, it is so great, the Skirmish, Multiplayer, Campaign, etc were all done so well. But, I wanted to know, what is your guy's favorite CnC game?

    A quick rundown of all the CNC games:

    Tib Dawn

    Red Alert

    Tib Sun

    Red Alert 2

    Tib Wars

    Kane's Wrath

    Red Alert 3

    CNC Remastered

    Renegade

    Generals

    Generals: Zero Hour

    Red Alert 3: Uprising

    Firestorm

    Yuri's Revenge

    submitted by /u/Mathelgar
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any tips on creating a new map?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    (Red Alert 1) I'm making a japan map. I'm new to it.

    submitted by /u/Life_Leather5051
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a CnC 3 Mod

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I remember that there used to be some mod for tiberium wars what added lots of particles/FX from RA3 If im not wrong... but I never used it so I cant remember how could it be called, I wasted some time looking for it with no luck... maybe someone could enlight me a bit?

    submitted by /u/BioClone
    [link] [comments]

    Ion storm custom map

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I've been enjoying alot of the custom made maps but have come across Ion storm and I really just can't beat it, not even on casual. Have many of you played it and beaten it? Suggestions would be amazing. I have used sand bagging so I only get attacked from one side not 3 and use nuclear strike to smite the advanced comms. however, even though I can't see it rebuilt where it was it is still active

    submitted by /u/Tyrandesatranny
    [link] [comments]

    In the same of Kane and Uri, where is my Tib Sun/RA2 remaster Christmas present announcement? Damb it!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Also, get off my lawn!!!

    submitted by /u/Cncfan84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel