• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Command & Conquer Ion cannon activated

    Command & Conquer Ion cannon activated


    Ion cannon activated

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Commander. This does not seem right...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    what are your feelings about those games?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Generals ZH map ain't working

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Today I decided to make my first map, after accidentally deleting it 3 times I managed to finish it after 8 hours. It's still a garbage map but I really wanted to play on it. I added all skirmish players (add players option) but when I load the map, the bar where all the players are and there difficulty and faction just dissapear. I checked on multiplayer but the map isn't even visible on multiplayer

    Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/tomerieno
    [link] [comments]

    They say this is a basket star, but to me this is definitely a tiberium floater, right guys?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Cursed TD units

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Got generals and it dont load.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:04 AM PST

    I have managed to get the first drcade working and have got the good ol games, but generals and its expansion just dies.

    Im not sure how to fix, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomisedGuy
    [link] [comments]

    In the Remasters, are there ways/mods to add more AI players to games than the amount the map supports in skirmish?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Much of my childhood was spent playing with a lot of AIs on maps in Red Alert, creating huge battles in very small maps and seeing if I was able to come out of it on top. The Remasters took away that option which was a bummer, even if I understand the reasoning.

    Still I was wondering if at this point in time mods exist that actually let you in some way work around this limitation,if it is even possible in the first place.

    submitted by /u/Puntolory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel