• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Command & Conquer it gets me every time ngl (not sure if its true)

    Command & Conquer it gets me every time ngl (not sure if its true)


    it gets me every time ngl (not sure if its true)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Red Alert Comeback?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Is red alert coming back anytime soon. I know they've released a remastered version of the OG. But I'm not that interested in the remaster. My main question that are they gonna make another original red alert game? Since the remastered version already got a lot of attraction and love EA should continue the series that's at least my opinion.

    submitted by /u/KareemGotSniped
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Remastered Terrible Lag?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Has anyone else had really really bad lag recently? The past two days I've dropped more than 10 games due to extremely bad lag...talking like, slideshow. Unplayable, not a little delayed. You move a unit and it warps to the location after 20 seconds. I've done all the usual tests and it's not on my end. The only thing I can figure is I'm connecting constantly to a bad server but I'm not sure why that would happen. The game is unplayable for me and there's no point in playing ladder when I lose all my progress on dropped BS games.

    submitted by /u/XtraSpiceyKetchupPlz
    [link] [comments]

    What is your C&C playstyle?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    I think I found Eva on Netflix

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I was just recently watching space sweepers on netflix. There is one scene towards the end of the movie where they are making a plan and I swear the computer is voiced by EVA. Please tell me someone else heard this

    submitted by /u/ArcaneDelta
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to beat nod 8b zaire east?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Hey all, ive been trying to complete the whole campaign on hard to get the achievement and havent been able to successfully get my base up and running without getting destroyed by the a10s or random gdi troops. Ive looked online for tips and hasnt helped much. Has anyone successfully beat these sets of missions on hard? any tips would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/r3doctober85
    [link] [comments]

    Pro league live in 1 hour

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:44 AM PST

    GREAT & TERRIBLE NEWS! �� We delivered our gaming PC made for Mr Joe Kucan on Tuesday this week... BUT... The Nod Gaming PC got wrecked by UPS.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    What is your starting stratergy in a C&C game?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Nod Mobile Construction Vehicle Driver Recruitment.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    " Hey there, fellow brother or sister in the Yellow Zones. Yes, you! Ever wanted to pay the Brotherhood of Nod forwards for the aid we gave you? Yep! But you can't make the minimum standards to join the Militants? Why not become a MCV Driver. As a MCV Driver of the Brotherhood Of Nod, you get to carry the future of the Brotherhood of Nod in your own hands* and inside a cool vehicle to boot! You get to engage in a lot of activities for the Brotherhood of Nod and build things. Create hospitals and housing for the poor in our aid programmes. See, even our Black Hand and LEGION's Marked Of Kane do their part together* in aiding the victims of GDI's wilful ignorance towards the denizens of the Yellow Zone, so why not you? Hunger for combat? Well, you also get to contribute to our battles as well. Build various structures, set up a deck chair in the safety of your Construction Yard and laugh with a cold one as both the Invaders and the GDI fascists blunder into our defences, ranging from Shredders, SAMs and our Obelisks of Light. After all, you will ensure that the cities of Nod will eventually rise as the cities of GDI fall into inevitable ruin! Be a MCV Driver and build the temples and new holy cities of the Brotherhood!"

    * You can still be executed for heresy if you let the future of Nod slip out of your own hands.

    *LEGION, my child. Can you please tell your cyborgs to stop spiking the aid supplies that the Black Hand are giving to the inhabitants of the Yellow Zones with Vegemite, BBQ sauce and coal immediately . Grand Confessor Marcion, please tell your Confessors to stop putting DIY kits and various metal junk into the aid that the Marked of Kane are going to give out. The prank battles need to end. Especially if they interfere with our aid efforts.

    submitted by /u/Cheemingwan1234
    [link] [comments]

    Public Beta Trailer video - World Axletree mod for C&C: Yuri's Revenge

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    In Origin store, has anyone noticed The Ultimate Collection is the only C&C game not available to gift to an Origin Friend?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I was on chat with customer service and the for the North American Origin website I couldn't gift The Ultimate Collection (button did not exist). CS agent, based in India, insisted it was on operation and when checked the America English site and said it was an option. I've tried two separate computers on two separate networks (home and work) and no success. Anyone else experience this.

    I just want to share the green glow!

    submitted by /u/Urabrask_the_AFK
    [link] [comments]

    What Renderer Should I Use If I Want To Play With The Shaders With Less Lag In The Warzone Mod For Tibsun?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel