• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Command & Conquer Paying tribute. I recently joined this group, and I wanted to show how much this series really meant to me. Command and Conquer was there for me through the best and worst times in my life. To find fellow comrades who appreciate the series just as much really means a lot.

    Command & Conquer Paying tribute. I recently joined this group, and I wanted to show how much this series really meant to me. Command and Conquer was there for me through the best and worst times in my life. To find fellow comrades who appreciate the series just as much really means a lot.


    Paying tribute. I recently joined this group, and I wanted to show how much this series really meant to me. Command and Conquer was there for me through the best and worst times in my life. To find fellow comrades who appreciate the series just as much really means a lot.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Wanted to share this beauty to the group. I’m not sure if it even still works with the limited number of activations and reinstalling over the years.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    CABAL - Command & Conquer Lore

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    priorities

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    GDI Harvester

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Which Command and Conquer game should i play???

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    So I have C&C 3 Tiberium Wars and Kane's wrath. I also have C&C: Red Alert 3 and red alert 3 uprising. All on Steam.

    I have never gotten into any of them and I keep seeing videos of mods on the RTS Reddit and shit and I'm like that game looks dope. But which fucking one do I play? They all 4 seem to be standalone..I just want to have the most funz

    Thanks in advance, champs

    submitted by /u/Feyd-Rautha_
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this currently trending, so I decided to try one out on "The Dead 6". Was not disappointed!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    By far, my favorite (and now my son's favorite) game from the CnC series and one of the best games of all time is Yuri's Revenge with RA2. However, in our latest attempts to get the old game to plan on newer systems, it has failed. Hear me out.

    I can get it to run on Windows 10 on a 3rd generation i7 CPU laptop and an old Core 2 Duo based desktop (which now the desktop is dead or playing dead and I've not taken time to seriously diagnose it).

    I read somewhere that some instructions were removed in Intel CPUs beginning with 4th generation i series processors.

    Does anyone here have any setup for Yuri's Revenge that will run on anything newer than an Intel Core i7 3rd gen CPU? I'm open to any of the setups/packages in order to get it to run.

    Thanks for any references, suggestions, etc.

    submitted by /u/gvlpc
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Red Alert 3: Generals Evolution Mod BETA 0.21 - GLA Snow Warfare [Max Settings]

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    A bunch of small comics about TD by tito

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    QUESTION: What would be your favorite harvester idea?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Or what would you like for a harvester?

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomisedGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Made a YouTube video on the red alert history mod for C&C3

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Red Alert 3 and Uprising Walkthrough

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Greetings comrades. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in seeing Red Alert 3 and Uprising Walkthrough videos on how to complete the various campaigns(even on hard difficulty) and beat all commander challenges under par(its not easy i assure you). As well as how to defeat each AI on hard or brutal difficulty.

    If enough people are interested I may consider uploading such videos(or links) of me doing all I have mentioned to lend a helping hand to players who may find it hard to complete the commander challenges or finish the campaign on hard or beat a brutal Ai etc, so they may have that achievement under thier belt.

    I will also consider covering various multiplayer statergies to give competitive players that upperhand against thier fellow comrades.

    Please let me know what you think in the comments below. Das vadanya!

    submitted by /u/Jason-Skyborn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel