• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Command & Conquer These were the first crypto miners

    Command & Conquer These were the first crypto miners


    These were the first crypto miners

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Today We will meet Our Destiny.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PST

    An alt art of how I wish Yuri made his last stand.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Tiberian Sun: Cut Content - Unused Tiberian Dawn/Red Alert Era Vehicles

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:13 AM PST

    When you least expected it....

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Obelisk of Light Patch

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Are there 3D models/files from the C&C universe floating around on the internet?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Good evening everyone,

    That just went through my head today while watching the goodies from the collectors edition ... so I'm posting here.. are there any good quality 3D models from C&C? Maybe the mammoth mk2 (or TW one)

    Or maybe thin material versions of Tiberium crystals, so we could put green LEDs under it?

    I would love to fill out my desk a bit more with fancy stuff...

    submitted by /u/King_Tamino
    [link] [comments]

    I see we are posting bored MS Paint stuff now, have some MS Paint Zone Troopers

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:15 PM PST

    C&C Red Alert 3: Generals Evolution Mod - Installation Guide [English / Spanish / French / Arabic]

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Kane's Wrath: Norway (GDI) vs Alibaster (R17) - Around and Around

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Kane's Wrath gameplay as the Steel Talons! 1v1 on Tournament Decision

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Does anybody have tips for Mental Omega?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PST

    So just last night I was having difficulty trying to properly run the client I managed to fix the problem and managed to actually play. I was excited as hell.

    I played skirmish., and I noticed despite setting the difficulty to easy and no super weapons it was still difficult for me to survive half way through. Every faction has support powers, They can drop Guardian Gis, Humvees, they can prop up turrets on the ground, they can even send a plane the disables your radar. HOLY SHIT.

    Yeah, Mental Omega is differently, differently something else entirely.

    submitted by /u/Life_Leather5051
    [link] [comments]

    Showcase of the Ion Canon from the Command and conquer games

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Turn off CNC3 distance fog?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Does anyone know if/how to turn off the distance fog in CNC3/Kanes Wrath?

    I play offline with the remove height limit exploit on because I play with an ultrawide display, but maps that have fog on them become entirely obscured when I zoom out at all. To be clear I'm not talking about the Fog of War, I'm talking about the thick atmospheric fog CNC3 loves to use.

    There are maps that don't have the fog (Tournament Desert Redux for example) that are great! And the height of the camera doesn't affect the visibility of the map.

    I've tried lowering the graphics settings but it appears to be on even at the lowest settings.

    Any hints in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nickburnsap
    [link] [comments]

    I guess you don't always get what you pay for

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PST

    I played Red Alert 2 Soviet Mission 7 Chrono Defense onHard Difficulty on faster speed

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel