• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Command & Conquer I got the WORLD RECORD for speedrunning Tib Dawn GDI Mission 11. I made my own route which beat the previous world record by more than 15 seconds!

    Command & Conquer I got the WORLD RECORD for speedrunning Tib Dawn GDI Mission 11. I made my own route which beat the previous world record by more than 15 seconds!


    I got the WORLD RECORD for speedrunning Tib Dawn GDI Mission 11. I made my own route which beat the previous world record by more than 15 seconds!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Tim Curry going to SPACE in 6 different languages

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:15 AM PST

    Commanding Nations - Dev Update 05 (This one is pretty exciting)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Hell March - Music now available on Spotify

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I need help. I’ve installed the Mental Omega client yet whenever I tried playing the game it won’t let me.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PST

    What was the first CnC game?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Mine was generals.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Alpha198Delta
    [link] [comments]

    Any add-ons for Mental Omega that anyone knows about? For some extra units and such?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Help request: How to load mods RA3 Launcher from Origin Store

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Pretty straightforward, I want to play RA3 mods like my fellow hoodrats (you all) and can't figure out how to get the option in the launcher. Am I just not using the search bar well enough, how do I do this?

    submitted by /u/present_love
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is the best Song in the C&C series

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    The Particle Cannon looks and sounds exactly like it should in the Generals Evolution Mod!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Revamped base building

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PST

    So, I've been (slowly) replaying all of the Command and Conquer games via the Ultimate Collection on Origin, and it got me thinking about the possible future of the franchise. I now understand the limits of the SAGE engine, but now that over a decade has passed I think game developers can do a lot better.

    Specifically, I want to discuss base building. I propose a few new innovations that would change the game:

    1. three-tier verticality - You could build base structures on top of/under one another. You get bonuses/penalties depending on whether you build on the ground, under the ground, or up high. For example, if you built base defenses up high, you get a larger radius of attack, but if it gets destroyed, it damages what's underneath it. If you built underground, the building would be protected from direct attack, but strategies like "bunker busters" could be used by the enemy, causing buildings above it
    2. automatic construction of base defenses - I'm thinking particularly about base walls and gates. I think that it would be great if a fence-line was automatically generated outside of the building furthest from your construction yard. If you build a new building, the base wall collapses and a new one is built in a grid-line around the structure. Also, if you build a building, a concrete floor is constructed in a grid around the building. These two simple changes would make a base LOOK like a military base. To make it fair, these base walls would take an amount of time to be built around the furthest building, which would still allow the enemy to exploit openings during base expansion.
    3. tunnel systems for GLA/Nod - This ties into the underground base-building. You could set up tunnel networks that workers would slowly dig throughout the match, slowly inching towards the enemy base or to tiberium/ore deposits. The tunnels would be stealth, but could be countered by concrete, like in Tib Sun. Or the opposite faction could clear tunnels with flame troops.
    4. Earthquake superweapons - With a three-tier system that was proposed, earthquakes could be devastating to a base.

    If a new game came out with these changes to base building, while keeping the original complexity, I forsee people having a hard time going back to anything older. I don't know much about game engines, but this is the direction EA should be taking this series. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/subwayfreaky
    [link] [comments]

    do any body want to play with me

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PST

    do you want to play with me (im kinda bad so pls dont hate me)

    submitted by /u/No_Seaworthiness2171
    [link] [comments]

    Add an Anti tank shell upgrade to the inferno cannons(command and conquer generals/zero hour)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PST

    pros(goods): increase damage to vehicles and buildings by 30%

    increase range by 10%

    has a 25% chance to do double damage to buildings

    accuracy to moving targets increase by 10%

    cons(bads): loses the flame

    decrease damage against infantry by 25%

    decrease firerate by 15%

    decrease movement speed by 10%

    submitted by /u/Razorblast317
    [link] [comments]

    Kane lives in Death

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:32 AM PST

    What is next for the Command & Conquer franchise?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:26 AM PST

    C&C Remastered Collection was great! It was what fans wanted, brought it many new Commanders and following the journey until its release was fantastic. With the 1 year anniversary of its release coming up sooner than expected, I am curious what everyone thinks will be next for the franchise?

    Given the pandemic, surely some plans would have been delayed but when do you think we'll get more news? It has already been said that there will be no new major update for the Remastered Collection therefor I'd figure most would have moved on to new projects..... such as another remaster or a completely new Command & Conquer?

    I'd be curious what everyone thinks on this matter and maybe revisit this when it actually gets announced to see who had the right guesses.

    submitted by /u/theRedTieGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Is Red Alert 3 multiplayer still active?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PST

    I played it online like 5 years ago? Since ps4 launch I stop playing ra3 on ps3. Waiting for people is like 10 minutes lol. Now I'm thinking about getting it in pc.

    submitted by /u/OreoPredator
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm.. Did I do something wrong? I need answers

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Red Alert 3 February 2021 Ladder Wars Tournament - 75$ Prize

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel