• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Command & Conquer Let's be honest, we all thought that when we played it

    Command & Conquer Let's be honest, we all thought that when we played it


    Let's be honest, we all thought that when we played it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I'll take the high route

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I know this joke has been done a million times but I thought of this template and couldn't resist

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Vanilla-Conquer Xbox Project

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    i think these guys might be willing to make a port of Vanilla-Conquer (command and conquer remastered project) to Xbox one and above let them know you want a port for xbox at https://discord.com/channels/409121752921276426/770995500677333002

    just write in #general i want a port for xbox one to show your interest

    submitted by /u/DanPrice142
    [link] [comments]

    GLA vs USA - 2 vs 2 Brutal - Generals Evolution 2021

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    C&C Generals Zero Hour - Custom GenTool FPS?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I've figure out how to control the fps of the game via GenTool (using a GameData.ini file with use frame rate cap turned off, and using the GenTool commands to set frame rate). But I have an issue, I personally like to play at 40fps (game speed 40) and GenTool only offers 30, 50, 60 and above.

    If it were skirmish only, game speed setting solves that. But I'm trying to get the Generals Challenges to accept the new frame rate and I can't seem to.

    Is there a way to add a custom frame rate to a list somewhere that allows me to select 40fps?

    Things I've tried:

    • GameData "UseFPSLimit=Yes", "FPSLimit=40", GenTool FPSLimit=None, and it doesn't seem to change things in singleplayer.
    • GameData "UseFPSLimit=No", "FPSLimit=40", GenTool FPSLimit=None, and it doesn't seem to change things in singleplayer.

    Anyone have any other ideas?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/nickburnsap
    [link] [comments]

    Mom I did it! I'm in a Sybert vid!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Where do I find C&C merch?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    I bought the Anniversary edition of the remaster when it came out, love the stuff it came with, but I'd love to find some more. I know there's very little, if any, official merch outside of the old stuff you can occasionally find on EBay, but are there any good places to find fanmade, or even knock-off stuff?

    submitted by /u/StalinsThighs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for player (s)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Trying to find someone to play Kane's wraith with on Xbox one!

    submitted by /u/l_ll_ll_l__4wordz
    [link] [comments]

    Any way of making CNC Remastered or run in a UWP or on RetroArch?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel