• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Command & Conquer Red Alert: Demastered

    Command & Conquer Red Alert: Demastered


    Red Alert: Demastered

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    my favorite quote

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    MIDAKOOOOO

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    C&C PS1 Mission 11 NOD: Why is this version of the map different to every other version of this map I’ve seen online. I cannot find this version of this map ANYWHERE. What is going on?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    C&C Remastered: Weird, Quick Match KillAndFix vs Searching for opponent... Nod mirror

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Playing as the Steel Talons on Triple Threat! - Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    waiting for probe response zero hour

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    i did the port forwarding for zero hour ports and have my firewall off and im using gentool but i still get this annoying message when i try to play online match "waiting for probe response" and then it pops out and says failed to connect to other players although i'm using a legit version of the game... i've searched for alot of fixes none seemed to help as they all say the same... any help ?

    submitted by /u/noobProgrammer_2000
    [link] [comments]

    I need to gush about C&C's Playstation Vita port

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    So about a year ago I said the thing that had me excited the most about the source code of TibDawn and RA1 getting released was the possibility of source ports onto devices the game was never meant to run on, and now the first homebrew source port of C&C came out a week ago with Northfear's release of Vanilla Conquer, made for the KyuHEN Vita Homebrew competition https://wololo.net/2021/04/15/ps-vita-release-vanilla-conquer-command-conquer-port-kyuhen-homebrew-competition/

    Being a Vita Islander myself, seeing my favorite game ported to my favorite homebrew device, I had to try it out. I ran C&C on a Wii U before using a PS1 emulator, but a source port could run even better. I booted it, and holy crap I gotta talk about this.

    So what Northfear did was use the Vita's touchscreen for mouse controls, and it works really well surprisingly since you can use the Circle button to deselect quickly. L Stick controls the camera, and the L button does force attack. And yes, you can even have unit groups, by holding the L button then pressing any direction of the Dpad. He even made it so you can't misclick the options menu button while you're moving units. He even added skirmish to the ports, EVEN FOR TIBERIAN DAWN, despite TibDawn never getting Skirmish until the remaster last year. Northfear went above and beyond with this port and it needs more attention, especially after all the bad news the Vita has been getting lately with it's store being forcibly closed by Sony despite games still being made for it and sold. Only complaint I have is currently there's no Vita keyboard for saving games or entering your high scores, so saving games is a little tricky since you'll have to put in personal codes using the limited characters your buttons will generate. I hope he fixes that in an update in the future.

    This source port opens up so many possibilities and shows an official port of C&C Remastered onto the Nintendo Switch is more than possible. If you got a homebrewed PS Vita, definitely check it out. As for me, I wanna get back to the GDI campaign since I can now take it with me on the go (and when I need to go.)

    submitted by /u/Dr_Scaphandre
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone trying to play Kane’s wraith or red alert 3 on Xbox one?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Just reply to me and we can share tags

    submitted by /u/Biglogliketurd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel