• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Command & Conquer Original C&C disks back then

    Command & Conquer Original C&C disks back then


    Original C&C disks back then

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    The battle of the ages

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    EA wanna make money? Give us what we've been waiting for.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    That’s why there were so many barrels.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Your face, when you just created 2 world wars instead of 1:

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Tiberium exposure detected.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I started playing a base only, minimal unit strategy on Kane's Wrath

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Just enough units for certain tasks, but mainly go forward with base expansions and auto weapons. Been interesting. Works well, makes ratios very favorable at the end in terms of unit loss and kill ratio.

    submitted by /u/fenriswolff
    [link] [comments]

    - I make Command & Conquer sketches - just finished the latest one! Hope you all enjoy it as much as i had fun making it!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    My dream has been achieved

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    C&C DOS - Working Disks!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    If the good guys and the bad guys from red alert and tiberum war were to team up who would win

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Red alert 2 on Android

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Anyone has Red alert 2 on his Mobile? I searched a lot for this game ,I hope you guys can help me🙂 how can I download it and from where?

    submitted by /u/Joesabeh7
    [link] [comments]

    Is this legal?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Wasn't sure whether this would be better in /legal but since it'd be in context here, here goes...

    I've been working on a hobby project to recreate C&C3 Kane's Wrath completely from scratch on my own, but with a better engine, more FPS, 4K graphics and better animations, basically it'll be like a super remastered version of the game plus a few extra things - I've got plans, for example, to have Redeemers and Eradicators fight each other like Godzilla vs Kong if they end up in close combat.

    I've no plans to distribute it, it's purely for me to improve my programming and just for personal satisfaction seeing as I still play the game ~13 years after release.

    My 3 questions are:

    1. Am I crossing legal lines by doing this myself, for myself?
    2. If I were to complete this and it's perfect as a remaster, would I land myself in trouble by offering this to EA or whoever is selling C&C remasters on their behalf?
    3. If I were to make videos of my development progress and post on YouTube, could this also get me in trouble?

    Thanks all. Peace through power.

    submitted by /u/djiska97
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Remastered - World Mission select skipping Missions?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I am playing the C&C Remastered - GDI Campaign. I used for the first 4-5 games the "World Map Mission Select". After watching the last Cutscene I was confused about what is going on. The reason is I apparently skipped a Mission. After "Havoc" I got the Mission "Doctor Mobius". Is that a known bug or what am I doing wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cruxoooo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel