• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Command & Conquer Some old chinese Red Alert 3 Comics I saved

    Command & Conquer Some old chinese Red Alert 3 Comics I saved


    Some old chinese Red Alert 3 Comics I saved

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Found this relic cleaning out some boxes. I miss game manuals like this.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    The Soviet maritime fleet (Dawn of the Tiberium Age)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Red Alert 3 Windows 10 resolution

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Hello! I can't change the resolution beyond 1280 in options, how i can set it in 1366x768?

    Pls help

    submitted by /u/sukhata
    [link] [comments]

    The family gets bigger?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    A GDI Desktop background for the non-believers!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Command & Conquer: General Evolution - Fallen Empire

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Man made skins

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    THE TIBERIUM FPS The expansion of the Tiberium universe to new genre.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/TdeaYeO5mtc

    I am feeling a little nervous about making this post.. it is a bit what happen when you put a lot of efforts on something you have not really have done before and, of this scale! I have been working hard on the making of a small video where I lean on the cancelled expansion of cnc to the FPS franchise and particularly to the known Tiberium FPS. Remember this game? - The Tiberium FPS

    A little project where I hope to discuss with you about what could have been the Tiberium FPS, how it could have benefits to command and conquer (especially on the lore side with the corposeduction aspect of the brotherhood in which I thought it was an interesting take) or maybe to the FPS genre in general. Like manies I want to see the serie return one day! With today's hardware and the richness of the Tiberium lore there would be all the ingredients to make a new, good and impressive entry.

    I took it also as an opportunity to address to a large public that may not ever heard about command and conquer. The video may suck, maybe. You can roast me ihih. But in all seriousness I wish you will have a good time and we will have interesting exchanges! So with some "rigolade" (like we say in France) and with; in an other hand atmospheric take, i am bringing you to Tiberium (and my video eheh). Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Sarj-An
    [link] [comments]

    Kane’s wrath

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna play Kane's wrath on Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Specific-Sentence-77
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Generals Mod for Red Alert 3

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I love this mod so much, it brings me back to childhood memory :D

    C&C Generals Mod for Red Alert 3: https://www.moddb.com/mods/command-and-conquer-generals-evolution

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2LYgUn1Cc

    submitted by /u/Low-Entrepreneur2355
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel