• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Command & Conquer VERY DISSAGREE

    Command & Conquer VERY DISSAGREE


    VERY DISSAGREE

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Allied Aquatrack

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I was coding an AI for swordsmen enemies in my game, and tested it before giving them a melee attack. Ended up getting a parade, and felt like this was the perfect music to add to their marching.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Not sure if this counts as fanart, but hey, here's a bunch of C&C-themed flags I made.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Recon Bike

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Boris' Important Mission [silly RA2:YR fan comic]

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Just sharing my post from other subreddit. This is my first drawing of Obelisk of light shooting at Solar Flare from PvZ Heroes

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm having a problem loading Generals and Zero Hour

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Hi all! First time posting here.

    So, I recently got all 17 C&C games off of Amazon for $19, and when I tried loading the games, it said I needed DirectX 8.1 or higher. The thing is, I'm on Window's 10, where I have the latest versions of DirectX automatically installed. It also said to check my graphics card, but it's fairly recent and has no problems with any other game I play, like World Of Tanks, Minecraft, or Fallout: New Vegas. Any advice would be really helpful!

    submitted by /u/iwastoldnottogohere
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mods red alert retaliation?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    For ps1 version using emulators?

    submitted by /u/DanPrice142
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else remember what it was like from 2003-2006 when it wasn't clear if anymore C&C games were coming?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I saw this thread over at r/games about how long it's been since Skyrim was released, and it got me thinking about C&C, since we've been waiting longer. https://old.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/nl2d8d/skyrim_has_now_been_out_longer_than_the_time/

    Does anyone else remember what it was like way back after Zero Hour came out? Westwood had just closed and it seemed like C&C might be done for. I was just at a kid at the time but it felt like the longest wait of my life for any sign that C&C would continue. I had only just gotten into it when there was a new game or expansion coming out every year (around Firestorm), so the immediate drought was kind of shocking. I must have checked every C&C fan site for any kind of rumor, every day, for those years. Felt like the biggest payoff ever when they revealed Tiberium Wars at E3 in 2006. We got a few good years of releases after that.

    Just funny to think about how long that wait felt at the time compared to the almost 13 years since Red Alert 3.

    submitted by /u/ChiefQueef98
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know why I still see updates before launching the Remastered game? Will this be an update in the future?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Question about modifications

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Hi there, I'm new to the game and I was playing command and conquer contra 009.

    Can I change one unit from faction to another?

    I feel like the katusha should belong to the stealth GLA faction more than the assault one

    submitted by /u/silver-ray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel