• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Command & Conquer I was irresistible back in the days, during the Psychic Dominator Disaster

    Command & Conquer I was irresistible back in the days, during the Psychic Dominator Disaster


    I was irresistible back in the days, during the Psychic Dominator Disaster

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Special Delivery

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Going to sink some boomer subs like.....

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    C&C3 TW - Unique problem preventing custom maps: there is no maps folder.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    I know this is asked a lot and I've read through most of the recent posts. But I don't see anyone who has had, and overcome the problem.

    I'm on Windows 10 through boot camp on a Mac book and the CNC game is run through an external hard drive. Purchased and running the game through Origin and I've deselected "enable Origin in game".

    I've followed a few instruction guides I've found - you put the folder of the custom map inside the/my maps folder, right? I'm confident I've found the correct sub folder after unhiding folders - users, me, app data, roaming, the game - but I was suprised to see no current folder called "maps". There's a "maps preview" folder and a "profiles". Can I just create the maps folder? I tried this but putting custom maps folders inside has had no success when launching the game and checking the custom maps section or the maps available in skirmish mode.

    I also just checked my entire hard drive and there is no folder called Maps, other than the one I just created. What gives?

    This is game is great and custom maps would be dope. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Zoze13
    [link] [comments]

    Kirov reporting!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    "I am the Mentat Hayt. You're new aren't you?" (Dune 2000)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    So I've been thinking will there be anymore Remastered C&C games anytime soon (as in Tiberian Sun & Red Alert 2 Remastered)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Kirov Reporting! ��

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Ra2v1006crk.exe

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    i was curious and i searched everywhere only to see i am the only one to have the file

    what is it?

    it is a fix for the 30 seconds game over on red alert 2 a patch of sorts it is a crack and antivirus software will detect it but i havent encountered any issues.

    the question is do you people need it or have a better alternative ir perhaps have you found a link to it because it would be a shame if that was the only fix available

    ill provide a link if asked

    submitted by /u/chimantos
    [link] [comments]

    [Red Alert 3] I can't move camera with arrow keys in campaign missions, but i can do it in skirmish battles.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Does anyone know anything about this bug?

    submitted by /u/Merryspy
    [link] [comments]

    Yuri's Revenge online in 2021?! Just some new 1v1 gameplay :)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Greetings commanders. If you're interested in watching Yuri's Revenge matches check this out!
    Hot and spicy 1v1 gameplay! Many more full matches to be uploaded soon ™
    This game will never die!! Yuri's revenge forever!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIxtTViLcOE

    Thanks for reading guys. See you on the battlefield!

    ..Battle control terminated

    submitted by /u/Common-Jackfruit6935
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else used to sh*t themselves when installing RA2? Getting told you have 30 seconds to comply with that creepy ass music terrified me as a kid

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    A random 3v3 match with the AI

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Tim Curry is prolly the best Soviet Premiere.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Podcast with No Strings Prd, discussing ideas for the future of Command and Conquer!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    No Strings Prd and I made a podcast style video discussing Command and Conquer and it was alot of fun! Its a long one. https://youtu.be/HGRDNsc-dds

    submitted by /u/Actaeon1
    [link] [comments]

    *NEW TERRAIN DISCOVERED* An Evolution of a Map

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Much Cooler Nod Cargo Plane

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    more games on steam

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Remaster aside, could we ever see the ultimate collection come to steam? That would be cool I think.

    submitted by /u/EnigmaticFailure
    [link] [comments]

    A Tesla Coil plays Song for Denise. Now all we need are some Tesla Troopers to spice things up.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Eye of the Storm but this is Mental Omega (feat. Scarecrow)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Anyone know a fix

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I've got red alert 3 on origin and I want to play online with friends I have revora but when I go to log in it says the registry is corrupt ?? What can I do ? All the fixes I've seen are windows 7

    submitted by /u/becks230307
    [link] [comments]

    Allied vehicles ready for combat!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Finally frames my poster. This is the Medium.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Come comrade general. A new world order awaits.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel