• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Command & Conquer Red Alert 1's plot summarized

    Command & Conquer Red Alert 1's plot summarized


    Red Alert 1's plot summarized

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Taken from memeade on YouTube (it wasn’t in a cnc context)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Found the bug in Allied "The Great Bear Trap" mission-

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Which had the best music?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Red Alert 3 modding problems

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    I am using Ultimate collection version of RA3. I have seen guides on how to launch mods for RA3, but it seems it doesn't work for me. I have put ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\RA3Launcher.exe" -ui ra3" in shortcut path, but the game itself launches, and slower than usual. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Ingvarr99
    [link] [comments]

    How come the FMV's look VERY blurry?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    I don't understand it, the gameplay for the Remastered Collection looks perfectly clear, but the FMV's look awful on my monitor. Was this really the best they could have done? I'm new to the series so I don't really understand much of the remasters development.

    submitted by /u/JackLiberty0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel