• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Command & Conquer We are almost there, comrade.

    Command & Conquer We are almost there, comrade.


    We are almost there, comrade.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Tiberian Sun - micro model in LEGO

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Nod Cargo plane

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Merely a fraction of our Soviet Power Supreme

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    New mission out in my From the Ashes campaign. Time to take the battle to Moscow!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Is there a problem with cnc.net servers?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    My friend tried downloading the launcher but nothing happened so i sent him my installer. And when we got into the game we couldnt start a match because of connection failure, however both of our internet is fine

    submitted by /u/TACOTONY02
    [link] [comments]

    Complete newbie to RTS games; just picked up CnCR in the Steam sales. Any tips or guides for someone with zero experience?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Had my eye on the Remastered collection for a while after hearing how amazing these games were for years from friends who are more experienced with the genre, and finally had the money spare to grab it in the summer sales. I've played a few hours and while I'm enjoying myself to an extent so far, I'm kneecapped by the fact that I have absolutely no prior experience with anything of this genre and I'm pretty much just stumbling my way through the campaign.

    Are there any guides, written or in video, out there (or just general tips and tricks) for someone who has absolutely no idea what they're doing? I've looked around on YT and around the web in general and haven't found anything applicable, even the most "beginner"-oriented guides I can find (which there isn't much of to begin with) still use a lot of terminology that goes right over my head.

    submitted by /u/c4sk
    [link] [comments]

    Ta Hun Kwai decided to put amphibious capabilities on his tanks

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    A little battle as the Soviet Navy.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    What is the best C&C game?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    What is the best C&C game?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Katie_Boundary
    [link] [comments]

    I always found it weird that the Soviet Union had bears instead of attack dogs in RA3 until I saw this...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    How to avoid getting my infantry sniped in GLA Zero Hour Campaign?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I'm frustrated. I'm on the mission where I have to capture the enemy command center as the GLA - both sides seem to be GLA.

    I need an infantry unit to capture it, but no matter what I do I cannot find and destroy the guy picking off my infantry. I tried using the tractor which is supposed to deal with units inside buildings. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Forevershadow1
    [link] [comments]

    Generals Zero Hour World Series Grand Finals - Live Today @ 14:00 GMT

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I wanted to let you know that today is the day for the Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour World Series Grand Finals between Excal and Fargo.

    This is the biggest tournament of the year and biggest tournament of all time for the game actually with a massive $3,500 prize pool to be won. First place today will take $1,600 and runner up $800.

    The games will begin at 14:00 GMT however a countdown and hype intro will start just before. Here is the schedule.

    13:00 GMT | Countdown begins

    13:38 GMT | Brand new ZH USA Music Remix

    13:45 GMT | Hype Intro for WS Finals

    14:00 GMT | Grand Finals begin (Excal vs Fargo)

    It will be streamed live by myself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFlS58B_fuw&ab_channel=DoMiNaToR

    Here is a list of the prize monies for the World Series over the past years: 2010: $50 + 3 EA games (1 for winner, 1 for finalist, 1 for third place) 2011: $50 (winner) + 1 EA game (finalist) + 1 year GR Supportship (3rd place) 2012: $175 2013: $50 + 2 EA games (1 for winner, 1 for finalist) 2014: $50 2015: $250 2016: $285 2017: $440 2018: $510 2019: $860 2020: $2010 2021: $3250 + $250 PC parts from Xezon Fun fact. 2010-2019 had total of $2670 which is still nowhere near the prize pool of 2021.

    We hope to see you there.

    Cheers

    DoMiNaToR

    submitted by /u/dominator2099
    [link] [comments]

    Extracting audio files from CNC TW and RA3

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to get unit's audio file? For example, I am searching for Kirov's (not exactly) quotes, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know how to do it?

    submitted by /u/Jakeroye_545
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as NOD on Small Town USA in Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    An even lower discount?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Just asking if the discounted games on steam are set, or it's possible to go lower than that? I've recently discovered how wonderful RTS games are (I guess I'm late to the party), and I wanted to give C&C remastered a try. I'd like to have this as a gift for myself after finishing middle school. However, I'm still short of extra money even with the discount. So any idea, or perhaps heard an announcement if it could go any lower?

    Yes, I'm well aware that a 60% discount is already huge, and asking anything lower than that is a bit selfish on my part. But guess what, we all live in different countries. So the conversion of dollars to local currencies are always diverse, and it plays a huge part in affordability. Sorry, if I'm a bit finicky about the discounts.

    Thanks in advance! Have a great day, everyone!

    submitted by /u/Wisteriya
    [link] [comments]

    The Adventures of Seth and Jade starts in less than two hours on Twitch at https://twitch.tv/TheCrazyPsychopath at 9 PM MSK (check your local time: https://dateful.com/eventlink/1877003874)! #cosplay #roleplaying #Seth #Jade #BrotherhoodOfNod #CommandAndConquer

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    A 1v1 with some dumb mistakes in my part

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel