• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Command & Conquer Select target.

    Command & Conquer Select target.


    Select target.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    "Reinforcements have arrived"

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Tiberian Sun meets Arma 3. Tiberian Genesis

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    One of these things is not like the others...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    War Never Changes - Inspired by Scorched Earth

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Tiberian Genesis, a Tiberian Sun related modification for Arma 3

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    unusual generals zero hour soundtrack

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I was recently watching a YouTube video for Generals Zero Hour and I came across a badass yet new - new to me at least, soundtrack in the game. I've been trying to find it's name or what mod it comes from, but I couldn't. Can someone help me?

    Soundtrack is at 2:03:34

    https://youtu.be/1D8fQBOKRCY?t=7424

    PS. this is my first reddit post, sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

    submitted by /u/AdvertisingAny2638
    [link] [comments]

    Dear c&c 3 players i have a question for you

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    So, one week ago me and a friend bought c&c 3. I tought, to be on the same level of him, he stated that he only played it a bit 2 years ago. When we started the match he overflowed me with nod troopers and veichles and won in 7 minutes. When i asked him how he just said that he is using starcraft 2 tactics (moving bases around etc). Is that true? C&c 3 and s2 are so similar? Asking this only to know if my friend was trolling me when he said he was a beginner like me.

    submitted by /u/Reginald_mcpon
    [link] [comments]

    Renegade X PUG - 11/7/2020 - Field X

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    TIL you can simultaneously have 3 nukes in RA2

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Question about suspected cheat for ra2 on cncnet

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I just played a free for all multiplayer yuri revenge cncnet match on tsunami, and all four countries were Soviets. Crates were enabled. I don't know if you're able to get an MCV from crates per the setting of the map, but me and two other players have been getting a bunch of crates, never finding a single MCV. Whereas the fourth player is able to get the MCV and get both Soviet and allied technology.

    Now maybe the three of us were just really unlucky and the fourth guy was able to get lucky and find the MCV in crates, but the chance of this happening is so low that I'm a little bit suspicious. Am I just not skilled enough and picking up crates in a certain way with a certain unit or is there actually a online cheat that alters the property of crates for certain players?

    submitted by /u/sir_kermit
    [link] [comments]

    Singleplayer map pack preview

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Defenses + Yuriko = Total Death!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel