• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Command & Conquer what May 2022 will be like:

    Command & Conquer what May 2022 will be like:


    what May 2022 will be like:

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Who's ready for Tiberium Resurrection 5.0? The upcoming 5.0 update will be released on the Tiberian Sun Anniversary event!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Command and Conquer Zero Hour China Mission Hard mode

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    The mission with the International Opinion.

    Holy shit is this unfair. No artillery, limited resources and time and enemy spams Buggies and Scud Launchers.

    Beaten it with 2 IO Remaining.

    Any tips from your side for this God awful mission?

    submitted by /u/-C18
    [link] [comments]

    C&C3 Kane’s Wrath — The Betrayal of Kilian Qatar Glitch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Looking back at a post regarding the defense of Temple Prime in C&C 3 Tiberium Wars, I just realized something and haven't had the time to ask any other fellow C&C 3 players back then. For some reason, a few years ago I literally placed down a second base in Temple Prime's vicinity and stole their tiberium. When it was time to switch control of my forces to Alexa, my forces near Temple Prime were still in my control. Has anyone actually encountered this glitch?

    submitted by /u/Catastrophic_Red
    [link] [comments]

    Extra Small Map(Land Edition)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Play Campaign as any faction mod

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if there's a mod for RAII/YR or Generals that allows you to play any mission as any faction? Thanks for any and all input!

    submitted by /u/Gotmefrickedup
    [link] [comments]

    C&C3 defending Temple Prime - does the AI continue to generate funds even after their refineries are destroyed?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Reached the level in the Nod campaign where you defend temple prime from a GDI forward base - and then followed by the separatist Nod forces. I squashed one base okay, but the other base had well placed laser towers and this impenetrable air force that I could not counter, while also sending waves of troops at Prime. I figured if I destroy their refineries, I'll just exhaust their resources and catch them penny-less, as the AI didnt rebuild any destroyed structures. But the AI kept going… for like 20 minutes. Wave after wave of nonsense. I get to a point mid-game in most C&C3 matches where if there are no buildings to capture to generate funds I stagnate HARD and have to micro my collectors because they'll keep going for empty fields. Meanwhile the AI just keeps smacking me, wave after wave, when im CERTAIN they must be out of tiberium by now… I called it quits when they got a commando in and wrecked half of Prime. I was just so frustrated cuz it honestly felt like the game was being played unfairly by the AI. On skirmish matches I feel like I'm usually able to control the map by defending the tiberium fields and stagnating my opponent but it seems like in the campaign the AI works differently… Comments? Answers? I'd really like to finish the campaigns but honestly it just seems too frustrating to deal with.

    submitted by /u/redditsupportsucks1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel