• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Command & Conquer Petition to make this the new worker picture on c&c generals remastered

    Command & Conquer Petition to make this the new worker picture on c&c generals remastered


    Petition to make this the new worker picture on c&c generals remastered

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Random Fact: Red Alert 3 Civilians are smaller than a bear

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Zero Hour doesnt start on windows 10

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I know its the classic it doesnt start but I tried changing the resolution and deleting dbghelp to no avail. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Vivid_Dreamlet
    [link] [comments]

    SCUD Launcher Audio - Speaking C&C Generals Zero Hour - Quotes -

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Shockwave online question

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm curious does anyone know a way to play zero hour Shockwave online? Been dying to play with my cousin. I've spent hours pouring over forums and unholy websites and I've found next to nothing. If someone could help me I'd cry from happiness.

    submitted by /u/oldfashionvegetable
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Community Patch Dev Letter

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I'm new here. Are there updated/remastered versions coming out? Is there any easy way to play?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Hi

    I recently joined this sub because I loved the C&C games back in the 90s. Especially Red Alert and Tiberian Sun.

    I keep seeing posts about anniversary editions and things like that. Are there actually updated games being released or are these fan-made things?

    And is there an easy way to play the game? I'm a Mac user so am limited as to what games I can run.

    Sorry for the noob questions.

    submitted by /u/Guy_Incognito97
    [link] [comments]

    USA Dozer Audio - This is the USA Dozer speaking C&C Generals Zero Hour - Quotes -

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Best game music ever-Red Alert 3 - Soviet March Extended - Lyrics - Советский Марш ☭

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    the mission "Sub division" but the scenario and teams are flipped.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    2v2 Soviets vs Empire

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    C&C Generals Zero Hour: Infantry vs Toxin [Easy] [World Record Speedrun]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Please join GeneralsMods community

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    TW & KW won't launch if Origin is online?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or will Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath not launch on Origin if Origin's online? I sometimes have to either put Origin in offline mode and try again, or just launch the game from the files?

    submitted by /u/forealdo25
    [link] [comments]

    Review of Command & Conquer Rivals - A pay-to-win nightmare!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel