• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Command & Conquer At the day it was just a sci-fi

    Command & Conquer At the day it was just a sci-fi


    At the day it was just a sci-fi

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    23,000 members already?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    Damn, this sub just keeps getting bigger and better.

    submitted by /u/Lazer5i8er
    [link] [comments]

    What were the competitive settings for Generals?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    Considering I'm so bad at RTS games despite loving the genre for years, I've been starting to use my keyboard and just learn the games better so I can finally hop online and enjoy the genre that's made me so anxious over the years for PvP. Downloaded C&C Online, and was gonna play some bot matches to practice up on Generals Zero Hour, but I'm not sure what the default settings for competitive play was, or what the community typically used.

    Starcraft for example was a game I always played at default speed, and I now play on Faster since that's the community standard. Is the fastest game speed also the standard for Generals players? Also, default starting money is $10k in skirmish, what was the default amount for competitive play/community matches?

    Wanna make sure I'm practicing the proper way and preparing myself!

    submitted by /u/Illuvial
    [link] [comments]

    A one year old artwork about a red alert 2 themed propaganda (and yes the arabic words come from google translate and yes the "J" is backward, in sorry for this)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    C&C Remasters to release by March 2021?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    So I played C&C Rivals

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    For a couple minutes, never got out of training, and deleted the app. Oh well. My wife has a pretty sweet new phone that can play games... Damn, I understand what everyone means now. :/

    submitted by /u/day1gerronfan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where this is from or where i might could find it? (the announcer yelling some phrase thats sounds so sick haha) link in my post

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    How do you play Generals in 1920x1080 resolution?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    I've been browsing the sub and I'm seeing gameplay in hd. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Noav2
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Uprising Allies Final Mission. No Future Tanks?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Surprised. The Allies get the goodies from the short campaign Mission 1 (Shinzo): Harbinger Gunship Mission 2: (Kenji): Cryo Legionnaire Mission 3: (Takara / Tatsu): Pacifier FAV

    Am surprised why didn't you get the Future Tank X-1 in the final mission. It would have saved us a whole heap of trouble

    submitted by /u/Commandant17
    [link] [comments]

    Any new game 2018-2019 high graphics quality like command and conquer ?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    Any new game 2018-2019 high graphics quality like command and conquer ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Heegoogoo1
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquertiberium dawn remaster hard copies?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    Is the game going to release just digital or can we expect hard copies?

    I would love to have this sitting on a shelf in my home!

    submitted by /u/DocktorDicking
    [link] [comments]

    Devs should take a look at Rise of Nations for the Remaster (the tutorial)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    RTS is a pretty niche genre these days, to broaden the appeal a good tutorial is needed IMO. RA's gameplay is simple to us but to new comers it's pretty daunting believe it or not.

    I usually HATE tutorials with a passion, they are too complex, or too structured, too hand-holdy, or boring...or a mix of both.

    Rise of Nations is a pretty complex game but I'm blown away at how engaged I am when I play the tutorial. They take a clever approach at it - you basically play it free-form, but they provide tips here and there with really well thought out pacing. It's one of the best video game tutorials I've ever played in any genre, the way it's integrated is just cleverly designed. I'm never annoyed at the pace or overwhelmed by the information. A bad example on the other hand is Civilisation - every time a new one comes out I play the tutorials and it just irritates me and I move onto the main game.

    IMO Remastered devs should look at that for inspiration.

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel