• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Command & Conquer They always lag out this way

    Command & Conquer They always lag out this way


    They always lag out this way

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Reinforcements En Route

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Made from love

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts on the licensed Dune games? (Dune 2, Dune 2000, and Emperor)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    For me, I really enjoy collecting the spice while commanding one of the great houses. I always felt Dune had something more fascinating and mystical than any of the universes from C&C.

    Right now, I'm on an Emperor playing spree, and just mesmerized by the whole atmosphere and feel of Arrakis.

    It's your move.

    submitted by /u/Lazer5i8er
    [link] [comments]

    Twisted Insurrection 0.8 just released... too good not to miss

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Least favorite of the Remasters

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    So there are 4 Remastered games coming out of franchises I enjoy, Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Warcraft 3, and Age of Empires 2. But sadly, I feel like two of them are really going above and beyond with their remastered and the other two are just sort of meh. And what I am referring to are Command and Conquer and to the extent Red Alert (yes, I know we haven't seen anything on Red Alert, but it's the same engine and style so I highly doubt it's gonna be any different). Warcraft 3 are updating graphics and models, and adding new "rewards" like skins, and portraits, while Age of Empires 2 is updating graphics and models, and adding 5 new civilizations while also combining the 3 Unofficial Expansions to the game as well. I mean don't get me wrong, I am most likely going to get Command and Conquer, but compared to the other two, it just seems like they aren't putting their all into it.

    Warcraft 3 Model Comparisons

    Age of Empire 2 Gameplay Comparison

    Command and Conquer Gameplay Comparison

    submitted by /u/Styvan01
    [link] [comments]

    Drop Tank

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    Anyone notice Rominov with his bet little uncle sam?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Renegades

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    So I got renegades from my local second hand store and tbh it's an okay game, I had a beer with me every time I played it so that might have something to do with it.

    submitted by /u/StevenTheBard
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberium Wars - GDI Sandwich - Unit Preservation Challenge

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Virgin EA Vs Chad Westwood

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    If you were to remake/remaster TS, what would you change?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    I was thinking about this from the POV of someone that played a lot of TD/RA1 & RA2...

    I could never get into TS myself & even the dev's themselves admitted the game itself was rushed out the door half finished,.. but I know some people love it.

    So I ask:

    What would you change & why (if anything) in a remake/remastered edition of Tiberian Sun?

    submitted by /u/Inq88
    [link] [comments]

    Remaster coming to steam?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:43 AM PDT

    Can we please have this option?

    submitted by /u/stalli0n
    [link] [comments]

    You are Victorious! (something I found while randomly searching stuff)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    Generals and trees

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    So I'm wondering, what led the Generals/ZH game developers to decide that trees should be easily demolished scenery, rather than an obstacle as they were in previous games?

    Especially considering how in real life, forests are a natural barrier depending on how dense they are.

    submitted by /u/TheHairyManrilla
    [link] [comments]

    3v3 Automatch in Remaster.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    As I have stated this is a must.

    submitted by /u/XonURhed
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading C&C ZH

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Any idea how to download and play C&C zero hour online multilayer on Windows 8? I have seen a couple videos on YouTube about how to get online with Windows 10 but not Windows 8? Any help?

    submitted by /u/hamza1234567891011
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel