• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Command & Conquer I hope Command & Conquer remastered and Command & Conquer Red Alert remastered sell well

    Command & Conquer I hope Command & Conquer remastered and Command & Conquer Red Alert remastered sell well


    I hope Command & Conquer remastered and Command & Conquer Red Alert remastered sell well

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    So we can get Command & Conquer: Tiberiun Sun remastered, Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 remastered, Command & Conquer Renegade remastered, and Command & Conquer Generals remastered.

    Though Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun is the one I want remastered the most next.

    Which Command & Conquer video games do you guys want remastered the most next?

    submitted by /u/Thraktor
    [link] [comments]

    Kirov reporting

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Zero hour favorite generals

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    What are your guy's favorite generals in zero hour? I'm a huge fan of air force, nuke, and demolition. Air Force is awesome because of how many options you have, and it gives me an excuse to build a huge base with lots of airfields : ). I also love smashing a base with a support power, air striking the rest, and sending in some choppers full of infantry to finish the job. Nuke is probably my favorite out of the three, because I love blowing shit into space. I love nuke cannons, which are so satisfying tomuse, and I also love nuke migs, and just obliterating a base with the nuclear missile. It's also super balanced, and I can still play infantry if I need to. Demo is a lot of fun for me because I love terrorists in video games, and rushing an enemy base with motorcycles through a tunnel is a real "blast". You also get that way better scud storm, and those terrorists are not to be taken lightly.

    submitted by /u/Mumphord123
    [link] [comments]

    Frank's Atreides tracks in Emperor deserves more love! Ride the Worm especially.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    (Final survey for my PhD degree) The opportunities, threats, and strategies of esports sponsorships (Only for people who watch/participate in esports) [Ends on 30 November 2019]

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm doing my PhD in marketing and I'm focusing on esports sponsorships. From May 2019 until now I have done 4 surveys. This is the last one. ATTENTION: Don't fill out this survey if you filled out the 2nd one, they are the same and have the same title (I'm reposting the 2nd survey because this is the most important one and I need a very large sample).

    All surveys are anonymous and done on Google Forms. The data from the surveys will only be used for my PhD thesis and to develop 6 articles that will be published in scientific journals. The participation of all esports fans is extremely important and greatly appreciated (survey is only for people who watch/participate in esports).

    This survey takes about 8 minutes to complete and is related to the opportunities, threats, and strategies of sponsoring esports. Here is the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUacl74DMc_BofKbD90NwRmohYAAgBlXmjjG_-P3QBmP6hCw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    Thank you so much in advance.

    I understand that this subreddit is not strictly related to esports but, since it has a gamer user-base, there may be some who watch/participate in esports. I'm also posting the survey on esports-related subreddits but, from a researcher standpoint, only posting there would mean that I'd only be inquiring the most enthusiastic esports fans, which would introduce a bias. In this sense, it is also important to place the survey on general gaming subreddits where people who simply like esports (but are not enthusiastic about them) may also exist and participate.

    If you are interested in easily following the results of this research, you can follow me here on Reddit or on Twitter: @EsportsAnalyses. Results are expected to be posted in this subreddit and on Twitter by the end of 2020.

    This survey has been approved by the kind moderators.

    submitted by /u/eSports_Researcher
    [link] [comments]

    How Not To Play Red Alert 1

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Why didn’t people like Renegade?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:28 PM PST

    I always wondered why that was the case. I have played it when it came out and thought it wasn't as bad as other people say. Even driving vehicles in skirmish was pretty fun. It wasn't Quake or Unreal Tournament, but it wasn't one of those bad FPS clones by an obscure 3-people polish studio that tried to copy Stalker.

    My bad, got the name wrong because my version was localised to my language, so I forgot the official English name.

    submitted by /u/Kurnaz_Tilki
    [link] [comments]

    Just Some RA2

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    What do you think of my new pokemon ;) (Ofc it's just for joking purposes)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:50 PM PST

    Exotic Gameplay From Nod Player

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel