• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Command & Conquer “GLA Postal Service”

    Command & Conquer “GLA Postal Service”


    “GLA Postal Service”

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    [Generals ZH] In a skirmish against a hard Toxic Demolition (GLA), how do you counter two tanks and infantry at the very beginning in Alpine Assault?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Basically I'm trying to defeat a hard AI in the default map in Generals: Zero Hour, and I can't seem to capture both Oil Derricks. The GLA sends two both infantry to take over the left Oil Derrick, which I can counter with two infantry because they're focussed on capturing it, but then they send two basic tanks.

    Two basic infantry and two rocketmen still aren't enough because the AI knows to just use crush moves, and I forgot to mention I favour the Lazer General, who's basic tank is useless against infantry. If I buy the gatling upgrades for the lasers, then I can keep it up for a bit, until they garrison buildings in which case the lasers are useless again.

    I feel like my brain just isn't big enough to vary and juggle what units I pump out on a consistent basis along with what tier, which the AI clearly knows how to do. I know the static defence is strong, but it's expensive and requires a dozer to bravely go to quite far into the map to back-up the other units I have.

    I've tried Comanches, they're okay for the first few minutes until they've got the perfect counter to air (the gatling tank for GLA).

    I know I should be mixing up what I'm using, to counter the different types of units, but it makes it difficult when I start with little to no funds and can only rely on the tiniest mobs possible.

    Am I going about this the wrong way? Should I forget about the Oil Derricks and just build static defences closer to my base?

    submitted by /u/Bunny_Wabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Is Red Alert ios canon?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Any YouTube channels that does zero hour gameplay/tutorials?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Help getting CNC3 run on Windows 10?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    Heyo, I bought the ultimate collection on Origin for openRA data mostly but decided to give CNC3 another install.

    The CNC3 and Kanes Wrath don't launch, just hits the splash screen then disappears.

    I tried:

    -Running in admin mode with multiple compatibility options

    -Reinstalling DX9 2010

    - Bibber's fixed launchers posted in various places

    -Multiple reinstalls

    -Playing with target functions or advanced launch options to boot directly

    Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

    EDIT: Solution Found

    Try to Uninstall and Reinstall Origin if you run into this issue future internet person.

    submitted by /u/Fenrir1536
    [link] [comments]

    China will grow larger

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Intermittent "lag" during network play on Generals and C&C3

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    My friend is visiting and we've been trying to network play the old greats. After scouring the internet and just getting them to even run, we successfully created and played a few games. Unfortunately during each game in C&C3, every minute or so the game stops, brings up the "your partner is disconnecting" screen, and then disappears it almost instantly. In Generals it just freezes the game in place for 3 or 4 seconds. This is almost unbearably irritating.

    All I've been able to find in searches is that the replay function is probably at fault, and some steps on how to try to fix that. That hasn't helped yet. I was hoping someone here had gotten past the issue.

    submitted by /u/greycobalt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel