• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Command & Conquer If Lenin could see us now

    Command & Conquer If Lenin could see us now


    If Lenin could see us now

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Spotify says my favourite song was Valves

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Reposts

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    My favourite thing about this Subreddit is how there is no long list of rules and the Mods don't go around removing everyone's comments or posts. However one thing I notice is the abundance of reposts there are.

    Some recent examples are The Onion's article on C&C, and this MCV animation, both of which have had a repost. These reposts seem pointless and only really achieve in splitting comments. As much as I hate rules, a rule prohibiting reposts 3 months after the original post would fix this issue, but still allow reposts later on for people who have not seen the original post.

    submitted by /u/Kane7870
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Has EA_Jimtern forgotten something?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Or is he waiting for christmas?

    submitted by /u/JimmyRecard_
    [link] [comments]

    Generals Zero Hour

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    is there any informations about if they are going to make a remastered version of Generals Zero Hour?

    submitted by /u/M9b7
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 Iraq vs France

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    an idea for a remaster CE

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    GDI & NOD USB keys .

    submitted by /u/captain_propaganda
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Harvester (command and conquer machine war)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    A serious question about Tiberium Twilight

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:23 PM PST

    Sorry, I had to re-post this because the title didn't make any sense

    Consider the following: I've never played any of C&C games, however I've seen most of videos about them and cut-scenes (Tiberium Dawn, Tiberium Sun & Firestorm, Tiberium Wars & Kane's Warth and Tiberum Twilight).

    Why don't people like Tiberium Twilight?

    Maybe I don't understand why people don't like C&C4 because I'm an "outsider" looking in and the fact I've haven't played the game.

    • Is the acting? We have to be honest and admit it's campy, corny and overdone but that's practically all C&C cut-scenes.
    • Maybe is it because we don't see the Scrin invade Earth?
    • It is the ending? I mean Kane wins and Earth is restored
    • Is it because we may never see a C&C5 due EA being EA?
    • Is it the gameplay? I would assume, right?

    I'd like to think what if they made C&C5 and it's all out battle between Nod returning to Earth, GDI, The Scrin, CABAL-Scrin Cyborgs, The Forgotten, Nod Separatists (because it's Nod), and GDI Insurgents (soldiers following the belief of Colonel James). Perhaps the ending could be that Earth is saved again, the Scrin are defeated, CABAL-Scrin Cyborgs are destroyed for good, Nod Separatist are defeated, GDI Insurgents are captured & face justice, The Forgotten are cured, Nod goes into hiding? and Kane wins but dies as that might be his ultimate goal?

    FYI: I like Tiberium Twilight's story

    submitted by /u/UrADream
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas to improve on my factions

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    I had a hiatus on my project and by reading my concepts and notes for SDI and the Black Hand my writing could have been better and i've been thinking of starting off from scratch for the plot any suggestions as for the setting it's a Tiberium and Generals Mecha anime fusion

    submitted by /u/PalawanGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel