• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Command & Conquer Google is correct.

    Command & Conquer Google is correct.


    Google is correct.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge - Interesting Games Feat. Marko

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Nod Obelisk

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: The Empire of the Rising Sun is actually a pretty cool faction.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    It's a fresh new take on Red Alert. I think they are well designed and I had loads of fun playing with them. They felt like the most "unique" faction. When I played through their campaign, I loved the variety of missions. I loved the subtle stealth and micromanagement that they have also. Yuriko was fun to use also and her expansion campaign was really cool also, I had tons of fun escaping from that lab and blowing up mecha with her psionic powers and blasting shinobi against the walls. I love the little nods to WW2. I think the Final Squadron is an awsome weapon and the balloon bombs were fun too. I loved the design of the Warrior and the beam katana was a really cool feature. The Naginata was fun to spam on island maps and the Gigafortress was a good endgame unit.

    I didn't like the Allies and Soviets in this game. They felt WAY to different and both seemed to lack a certain...idk..."classicness"? I mean if they had more units like the Century Bomber and Apocolypse Tank then yeah I'd be on board, but I peg the Empire as my favorite RA3 faction.

    submitted by /u/Dances-With-Doggos
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Collection; Which Editor is Best?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Are they all the same, or are the editors for each title different, and if so which are the best?

    I realize they are all independent titles in a series, but it seems that the world editor included with each is very similar in some and completely unique in others.

    I want know which one has the best editor, I suspect it is the last game Generals Zero Hour, but wanted to hear some opinions as to which editor is the best.

    submitted by /u/Forgword
    [link] [comments]

    Another Meme

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel