• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Command & Conquer How My C&C Experience Started

    Command & Conquer How My C&C Experience Started


    How My C&C Experience Started

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Purchased from the merch store in 2007. Still wear it

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Remasters due to release in Fiscal Year 2021 (Apr 1st 2020 - Mar 31st 2021) according to Electronic Arts (EA) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Source 1: Transcript on official EA website: https://ir.ea.com/home/default.aspx (click on "transcript", view page 6, last two lines)

    Source 2: https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2019/10/29/electronic-arts-ea-q2-2020-earnings-call-transcrip.aspx (unofficial transcript)

    "With regards to additional product launches in fiscal 2021, we will add at least one more sports title to our annual slate. We will launch Medal Of Honor VR title will deliver some exciting remasters of fan favorites, including the Command and Conquer game we've already disclosed "

    submitted by /u/SteveNichols9
    [link] [comments]

    C&C campaign homebrew achievments

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    So I decided I wanted to go through the campaigns of a couple of C&C games leading up to the remaster of tiberium dawn and red alert, but I wanted to spice things up so i'm asking the people here if they have any ideas for original achievements that can be accomplished during or throughout the campaign, as a small side note I am confident in my abilities in the Tiberium series so if you have any extremely difficult challenges put them in one of those games and thanks for contributing if you post any ideas.
    finally the campaigns i will go through are as follows:
    -Tiberium sun
    -Tiberium wars
    -Kanes wrath
    -Red alert 2
    -Red alert 3
    I am not including dawn or red alert 1 since i want to wait to replay them for when the remaster comes out.

    submitted by /u/Malnux
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy Based C&C

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Few years ago I have read that Westwood wanted to make a fantasy rts, but they change their minds.
    So I am wondering would fan base like to see C&C game in a fantasy setting.

    submitted by /u/SnuleSnu
    [link] [comments]

    Series playing in event order

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    I just downloaded the c&c ultimate and was wondering if the listed games are the true event order for the series. (Last time I played this series way back was yuri revenge)

    submitted by /u/Drakcain
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert II - 1 vs 7- Arctic Circle - Brutal Enemy - No Superweapons

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Hiya guys and gals, since I am enjoying a little holiday I've got a little time to play my favourite old school game. Anyone want to put in a challenge? I've still got a week left of my 'precious' holiday :-) Non-regular maps are welcome, but please give me the link where I can download that map :-).

    Feel welcome to subcribe and watch new (or old videos) automatically through:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvplB7rvGHNM1KNOUD8Om1g

    submitted by /u/martjuh1987
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge - Intense Battle on TSUNAMI AvA

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Command and Conquer 3 needs to be updated (Mac Catalina)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I upgraded my mac to mac catalina and now i cant seem to open c & c 3 tiberium wars. I get the message

    " Command and Conquer 3 needs to be updated" The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information..

    Any idea how to fix this please?? Thanks

    submitted by /u/chola80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel