• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Command & Conquer My tattoos of C&C

    Command & Conquer My tattoos of C&C


    My tattoos of C&C

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Particle Uplink Cannon, Activated! (Photoshoped version of u/Avian81 post)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:21 AM PST

    Tiberian Sun rules

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    this sculpture in Croatia looks straight out of red alert 2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    This Rocket Launch time lapse shot looks familiar...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Is there a way to rebind attack-move in Red Alert 2?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Mainly because I play RA2 through Origin on Parallels on a Mac...

    Long story short, using the default (CTRL+Shift+Click) attack move keybind activates the native (Control+Click) RMB bindings on my Mac and i can't find the toggle for that setting

    submitted by /u/unknowinglyderpy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you install Tiberian Sun on Mac?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:26 AM PST

    So I looked at cncnet https://cncnet.org/tiberian-sun

    I don't see a download for mac for Tiberian Sun

    Can someone who has downloaded Tiberian Sun on the Mac tell me how I can do the same.

    Edit; At this point my laptop can't run this game properly like it would on a PC(It is slow and buggy on Mac). I decided to delete everything until the Remaster of Tiberian Sun comes out. I'd gladly be patient for that. So any Mac users, who read this just wait until they rerelease it on Cncnet or wait for the Remaster of Tiberian Sun (if the original command and conquer is a success in sales)

    submitted by /u/FreedmF1ghter77
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Mod-Eastern Loong: Tigerlord versus Apocalypse Tank 1 on 1 fight

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Generals directx 8.1 error

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    Attempting to play generals zero hour on my new pc but I have continuously encountered the error need directx 8.1 or higher, no solutions I've found online have worked any assistance is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/117ColeS
    [link] [comments]

    Kanes wrath maps not appearing

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    Hi yall Getting back into c&c3 + kw , and i cant get the maps to load in win 10. Put them in the maps folder in app data . Still nothing . Anyone got any tips on how to get the game to recognise them . Works fine with cnc3 but not kw

    submitted by /u/Jordi666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel