• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Command & Conquer Painting I made of a ZOCOM incursion to a red zone.

    Command & Conquer Painting I made of a ZOCOM incursion to a red zone.


    Painting I made of a ZOCOM incursion to a red zone.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    When mods bring us together.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    No money rules

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Red Alert 2 Gameplay

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    How about a mix of RTS and an FPS?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Not the Renegade type.

    It occurred to me how damn amazing it you were the regular C&C commander and everything was normal, except (ideally) all your units were controlled by actual players for epic battles like Planetside.

    When you (as an RTS player) order a unit to move somewhere the FPS player gets a callout and an objective to move to such and such coordinates with a path highlighted for them. You could force the AI to take over the controls when the human misbehaves or you play with immense trust in humanity and the FPS troopers get the freedom to do whatever they please. Having all units player controlled is not feasible for the most part, unless there is a tiny supply cap, FPS people can freely hop between units with AI taking over when needed. I think modern FPSes really want the tactical aspect, but it doesn't feel like anyone has figured it out. Here however you have the scale Battlefield has, the combined arms of say Planetside, somewhat manageable time to play unlike EVE online, the RTS of C&C.

    Such a mix allows for completely new mechanics like building stuff for your FPS friends to use as cover and thats just scratching the surface.

    Seems like a fun dream. Imagine dropping bombs on platoons of troops from a kirov or playing the OP commando oneshoting all infantry in sight. IDK i would sell my soul for something like that (hope EA sees this part).

    submitted by /u/arturets
    [link] [comments]

    Started Red Alert 2 after many years

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    I donno what to say. Other than the fact that I had a stupid grin on the my face the whole time the menu music was playing. And i just kept grinning and let the music play. I brought back so many memories.

    This game was just that good. I still remember my dad giving me $80 and telling me to go buy some games. I came out of the mall with just 1 game. Hehe my dad had a " wtf just 1 game for 80 bucks" face. A collector's edition Red Alert 2. I used playing C&C Red Alert at my friends place. So when i saw a Red Alert 2, I had to have it. It came with a small tesla trooper figurine too.

    After all this time, all that's left are memories.

    submitted by /u/1amongmany
    [link] [comments]

    Online multiplayer - Is there gonna be online match making, like in c&c3? 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 Free for all...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:41 PM PST

    C&C Online question: How do I get that fix for the collectors edition

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    I want to play online multiplayer, but I have the collector's edition on Origin.

    On the site with the most recent patches, they mentioned a fox for the collectors editon and click on a link, but when I follow the link it takes me to a page that just says "Good Bye!"

    Will I be able to play online without it? If not, where can I get the fix?

    submitted by /u/Necrofobiax1992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel