• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Command & Conquer I'll just leave this here comrade.

    Command & Conquer I'll just leave this here comrade.


    I'll just leave this here comrade.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Have you guys seen this? Cnc in No man's sky

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Global war: Generals (Concept art - Aircraft Unit)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Global War Generals game (prototype)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:54 PM PST

    When the blimp comes out

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Anger

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I'm getting sick and tired of this stupid "Kirov reporting" meme. Like holy crap its everywhere! Everytime I look on this subreddit. It's not even that good of a unit. And...great, I'm getting a phone call while trying to write an angry post...huh, must have been a wrong number...Anyways as I was saying. The Kirov is the single greatest thing ever. I love the Kirov, and hope to see more memes. That is all, Yuri is great. ~Kirov Reporting

    submitted by /u/Darkfire7881
    [link] [comments]

    WIP - Generals USA Commanche Gunship

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:55 AM PST

    I've added C&C soundtrack to my playlist. Guess which one it is? ;)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Develop Global War: Generals (2019) (Prototype video. work in progress)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    How does one contribute to mod development?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I've been trying to find some useful activity (that is not playing CnC for reasons) and randomly came across Red Alert 3 Corona mod on the Youtubes, which impressed me immensely. That got me thinking about mod development and since doing a solo project is a little too much for me at the moment I either need a bunch of coders to start my own mod, or to find a team that could use an extra set of hands from time to time. I want to use this post as a CV of sorts: I have fairly advanced experience in Java development, some familiarity with Python and C++; also I am proficient in English and Russian. If anyone here is a mod developer or can help me get in touch with one I would really appreciate that. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/arturets
    [link] [comments]

    RA2 & Yuri’s Revenge

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    I'm wanting to download RA2 and Yuri's Revenge. I have a Mac and it's currently running Mojave with a Catalina update pending. Will the download from origin run with this OS? Are there patches? Any info or suggestions prior to purchase would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dave3863
    [link] [comments]

    Russia and GDI

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    So IIRC, Russia is a member of GDI. This makes me wonder, would Russian military hardware have been in desert camouflage with GDI logos slapped everywhere, like the Americans we play as? Has anyone created artwork with stuff like T-90s and Hinds looking like this?

    That would be sweet. I would love to see it.

    submitted by /u/Aurek058
    [link] [comments]

    I never realized this

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    But a pretty sizable chunk of all GLA quotes are just crazed screams followed by "a warrior has fallen".

    At least when they're in my hands...

    submitted by /u/Darthyellowq
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get unit sound files? I want to use them for modding.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Hi, I was a big fan of Tiberium Sun and Tiberium Wars (and even Commando was fucking awesome), but I never did get into the wider community or modding or anything.

    However, I am something of a novice modder in Warcraft 3 because the world editor is pretty easy to learn.

    Anyway, I had the idea of using Blackhand voice lines for a custom fire mage unit or something. I just randomly remembered the awesome voice acting the other day and I really want to use it, but I am completely unfamiliar with Tiberium Wars modding.

    Is there an easy way to get the sound files as like mp3s?

    submitted by /u/Standhaft_Garithos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel