• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Command & Conquer My old GDI humvee

    Command & Conquer My old GDI humvee


    My old GDI humvee

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Dioptic manifold clear!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Are we sure that’s grass? It looks kinda familiar.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:14 PM PST

    "Withdraw now or prepare to be bombed back to the stone age!"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    You're chilling on your porch when this guy pulls up. Wyd?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Awaiting orders

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    When modding a total overhaul mod, do I edit the INIZH.big file, or the INI.big for the mod?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    So I'm trying to edit a mod to do a few things, such as give factions powers from another faction. This is just for myself and I am not planning on redistributing this mod. I just play by myself against AI.

    I have followed the tutorial on here that walks you through giving China's Artillery Barrage to GLA, except I gave it to USA. I followed the guide exactly, but when I went to test it, the game crashes immediately for Technical Difficulties.

    I edited the INI for the mod, not the INIZH.big file. The mod I am using is The End of Days. I compared the INIZH.big file to 0TEOD-094INI.big, which looks to be like a copy of INIZH but with the changes for the mod made, thus being the reason I decided to edit 0TEOD-094INI instead of INIZH.

    Should I have done all this in the INIZH file? Or is there something else I have to change? Or does the mod not work if it's detected it's been edited, perhaps?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/OMGWTHEFBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    [RA1]Looking for a specific mission.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I played a specific map back in the day in Red Alert 1. It's been a while and I would really like to play this map again.

    However you start on a peninsula in the bottom left corner of the map and the AI already got all the units and buildings in place and is basically just waiting for you. Your objective however is to rescue/destroy/kill something/someone within a period of time (this map has a timer). If you fail this objective, a Tanja-like guy starts running at your base and is destroying everything. The trick is to kill him with dogs.

    The map is big and has some smaller islands in the top left corners including several naval units around them. It's a fun map given the fact that the AI uses naval units and of course the one-guy-kills-everyone-superhero.

    I assume it's an addon skirmish map.

    Can anyone remember this map?

    submitted by /u/Baccata
    [link] [comments]

    [question] real-world based RA2 mod

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Hey, I'm sorry if this seems obvious to anyone, but I'm trying to find a Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge mod I played waaay back in the day and loved. I've searched high and low for YEARS, but have had no luck. Can't even remember the name of it.

    It was a mod based off the then-current real militaries of various European and world powers, and didn't have any sci-fi elements that I could recall. I remember certain details well: instead of the Soviets, it had the Russian Federation, using T-90 tanks instead of Rhinos and BMPS instead of Flak Tracks, for instance. I remember the mod had lots of different defense types, including constructable bunkers for all factions that could be garrisoned, guard towers (possible sniper ones too), barbed wire, etc. Anti-tank troops for the western powers used AT-4s, the Americans had their F series fighter jets and Abrams tanks, and so on.

    If anyone has any inkling of what the mod was and could possibly link it, I would be ETERNALLY grateful.

    submitted by /u/MalithionPrime
    [link] [comments]

    RA1 Chronosphere side-effects?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I got reminded of the Chrono vortex recently, a side-effect of using the Chronosphere in Red Alert 1 and so I decided to read up on it.

    And in the wiki there's a mention of another, potentially more destructive effect that the Chronosphere might cause, a deadly time quake

    Taken from CNC Fandom wiki on Chronosphere and Chrono vortex respectively:

    Each use of the Chronosphere has a small probability of generating a chrono vortex, or even a deadly time quake

    This devastating event[Chrono vortex] has a 20% chance of happening each time the Chronosphere is activated, thus making it more common than another devastating side effect the Chronosphere can unleash from overuse

    However I can't find anything else about this deadly time quake, there's no links to anything or references when I google it.

    Do anyone know about this second side-effect of the Chronosphere?

    submitted by /u/DreaderVII
    [link] [comments]

    What your favorite command and conquers or just one?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    My favorite c&C's are red alert 3 generals and Tiberuim wars

    submitted by /u/HYDRAXXXX
    [link] [comments]

    C&C ZH: Contra. How does the RankUp-System works? (You cannot build all in the beginning)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    After playing Shockwave and RotR i found Contra, which seems to be a great mod for ZH.

    The problem is, I get beat up so fast, because the AI is beating me so fast even in early stages.
    The thing with this mod: you need to 'rank up' to be able to build better Buildings/Units, but i cannot see how it works and it doesnt tell me when i can build new stuff?

    Then i see my enemy and he builds everything with ease and sometimes i see that he ranked up, EVEN if he didnt kill any units?
    Does anyone play this mod? I would really appreciate your help with this because this is a really well made mod, its just so hard.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MJS04
    [link] [comments]

    What's the suggested order to play the Generals campaigns (base game), if there are any?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    After messing around to get Generals to work on my laptop (it freezes when I exit the game and I have to force close it with task manager, but everything else seems to work for now), I've checked out the Solo submenu and noticed that there is no suggested campaign order. I understand that most of the C&C games are indipendent and each campaign has a different ending, with exceptions being clear thanks to quick google searches (Tiberium Wars). This isn't the case for Generals, I can't find anything about the campaigns and their differences plot-wise and whether they are linked or not, and even the plot summaries I can find just summarise the entire game's plot, without referencing one campaign or the other.

    So, long story short, does the order you play the campaigns in matter, and if yes what's the suggested one?

    submitted by /u/Puntolory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel