• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Command & Conquer I’m feeling an update this week

    Command & Conquer I’m feeling an update this week


    I’m feeling an update this week

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    (Rubs temples and chants "Kirov Reporting" over and over)

    submitted by /u/DrTh0ll
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes i just want my wife to come up behind me and whisper in my ear...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:44 PM PST

    KIROV REPORTING

    submitted by /u/Frozensalesguy
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian Sun help

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    So I downloaded it from Cncnet and it works, but load times are extremely long and menu crashes are common. I'm on windows 8.1 with a gtx 960, 16gb of ram, decent i7 processor etc. gameplay works flawlessly it's just loading saved games, loading levels etc. that's thr problem. surely a 20 year old 2.5D game isn't that demanding. Any fixes ?

    submitted by /u/Geralt_of_Dublin
    [link] [comments]

    Just an idea...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    I think it would be a good idea to release c&c games like generals and ZH on steam...or have the chance to buy c&c games individually on origin.

    submitted by /u/pckun
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone make a good guess about a release date?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    So things have us excited after the early footage we have seen , although still needs alot of work but personally i would say early 2021 the game is going to be ready the devs have figured things out and they are working hard 'they also stated that missions are now somewhat playable so thats also good news , but of course they have alot of expansions to work on and posish some aspects of the game.

    So yeah i take my guess as early 2021 the game is coming out

    submitted by /u/Enchantedmango1993
    [link] [comments]

    Please I beg of you

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Please I beg of you release this new c&c for PlayStation as well I love this game, and at the moment there are no good rts titles on PlayStation I definitely could see c&c as the undisputed rts for years even if it's just digital I love your work Westwood I hope to play for a day and a half straight like I was a kid again. Also if it's only available from ea's origin I don't see that being a good thing that software is a hot mess please release this for PlayStation lots of love

    submitted by /u/The-pope140
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberium Legos :D (Season 1)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    What are your favorite mods for Generals Zero Hour?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I tend to gravitate more toward Generals + Zero Hour because it is the most "realistic" C&C game, in the sense that it has some real units and structures. However, the vanilla game's models still didn't look quite right, and it still had a lot of fictional models.

    Luckily, there are plenty of mods that make this game much better. So far, my favorite is The End of Days. The models look detailed, everything has been replaced with a real world variant, and there are great mechanics with some units. The mod is still active, and the creator mentioned he will be coming out with a new version of it soon (his last post was yesterday).

    Some of my other favorite mods are:

    • Rise of the Reds
    • Shockwave
    • Vietnam: Glory Obscured
    • Destructive Forces

    What are your favorite mods? I'd be particularly interested in realistic ones that I may have not tried yet.

    submitted by /u/OMGWTHEFBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel