• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Command & Conquer Look what I got for a couple bucks at a thrift store

    Command & Conquer Look what I got for a couple bucks at a thrift store


    Look what I got for a couple bucks at a thrift store

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Can I have some shoes?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Mental omega beyond dark souls hard?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    OK so I'd like to start with I like hard rts games they make me a better player.. But this is a whole other ballgame. I'm fairly new been playing for like 2 months now so I know a good deal but there's just so much to relearn its crazy.

    I've seen cpu enemies build as if they have multiple build queues (like in cnc3) .. I've seen them build more than one super weapon.. For every production building they make it spits out an extra unit.. So every war factory produces as if it's an extra build queue every conyard barracks.. And seemingly for free.

    WTF IS THIS? how do you guys enjoy this shit? Is my game broken or is it like this for everyone? I honestly can barely beat mediums and I can beat brutals on every other cnc.. I can't even beat the campaign on medium. This is honestly the hardest game I've ever fucking played! And it's not even genuinely hard it's just mechanically broken imo. Unfair build queues no unit retaliation, which was always a problem is ra2 but now it's crippling. If you don't hit guard your guys will ignore the enemy.. I honestly can't win a game without kirovs cuz everything else is steaming hot garbage besides a select few... Yuris virus shit makes infantry entirely useless..

    All I ask is this shit intended or is something broken cuz I can't see anyone enjoying this when cpus are so blatantly overpowered. Pvp sure.

    And none of this touches on how unnecessarily confusing half the factions are with they're flavor units that are all the same fucking thing. Or the infiltration mechanics that fohen seemingly can't fight against where's my fucking dogs!!.. Just wow and this is supposed to be perfect red alert 2.. Bullshit.

    submitted by /u/Galaxyfoxes
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on 3rd mission of RA3 :/

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    For some reason I can't build a naval yard. The game tells me I need an ore refinery, barracks, and maybe a reactor first.

    I have 2 ore refineries, 2 barracks, and several reactors but I still can't build a naval yard.

    I'm a little confused. When I played RA2 many years ago, I can't remember being in a similar situation. I did the whole tutorial and the first 2 missions of RA3 without any issues.

    I've started the mission twice now and got the same issue on both. I thought I might have killed off someone needed to build the naval yard right at the start.

    The mission is called vladivostok.

    Looking online, I can't see anyone have the same issue as I. Have I missed an important step or something?

    The game tells me "technology locked" when I hover over the naval yard production icon.

    Edit: I'm playing as the Soviets.

    submitted by /u/reddit_user33
    [link] [comments]

    I can't smell an update this week.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    See title.

    submitted by /u/SteveNichols9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel