• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Command & Conquer My new wallpaper. Beutiful and reporting

    Command & Conquer My new wallpaper. Beutiful and reporting


    My new wallpaper. Beutiful and reporting

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Granger: *laughs in Stealth Comanches*

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Does someone have "bibber's fixed launchers" install file?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I accidentally deleted the game folder instead of the folder with the mod I tried.

    Now I want to play the game in window mode and without this launcher, I can't... I mean alternatively, I can if I put .exe NO-CD file instead of the Origin exe file

    but still prefer launcher and unfortunately the site is closed, maybe someone has a backup to the "install"?

    or something?

    submitted by /u/MrMakaveli
    [link] [comments]

    It is that time of the month again

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Hoping to see an update next week Jim.

    submitted by /u/SteveNichols9
    [link] [comments]

    How to Ob walk Guide: C&C Under

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Best way to learn “advanced movement”

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I've played all the c&cs from the complete edition and I loved it (apart from c&c4) but I noticed that I would often get flanked by troops and couldn't adjust in time and lose way more troops than needed

    The only thing I really know how to do is move the troops and change between movement settings.

    submitted by /u/GoldenBruhtado
    [link] [comments]

    Bibbers Fixed launchers - Perm link for you amazing people

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I am aware that people are having issues finding Bibbers fixed launchers, I managed to find it using the wayback machine, but the download is slow.

    So here is a Perm link from yours truly:

    Download!

    submitted by /u/darkensoles
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a way to get bibber's fixed launchers for the Origin CnC collection?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Just bought it to play shockwave again and I've discovered what many people did, it doesn't work. Bibber seems to have scrubbed his launchers from the internet for whatever reason. The CNCNZ, ModDb, and his own pages are all gone. Someone in here posted it on drop box but that's outdated too. As far as I can tell there's no way to get Shockwave working for me, can anyone provide assistance?

    submitted by /u/ChiayaMisono
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel