• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Command & Conquer What could have been

    Command & Conquer What could have been


    What could have been

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    My Wolverine - final model

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:19 AM PST

    [Hypothetical] You know the Faction Kills in Mortal Kombat X? Well, what would they be for C&C factions?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I probably horribly butchered that title, but allow me to explain. You know that whole Faction system that was in Mortal Kombat X (that if I'm right, wasn't great)? Well, it got me thinking of if let's say there were some crazy ass fanmade C&C game that was a reskinned version of MKX? What do you think would be the faction kills for each faction be (if every faction in C&C were in it, including the Forgotten)?

    Side note: For clarity, faction kills were essentially fatalites themed around the game's factions. If people still find it confusing, I'll update the post with some examples I thought of. This is just a fun little thread I thought of.

    submitted by /u/IkeFanboy64
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Unit Guide: Peacekeeper

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    LETS GO ALL IN COMMANDER !!!!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Red Alert 3 Uprising: Who can withstand against Shogun Executioner Wave-Force Blades?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    [Help] how do I get origin's version of cnc3 and kane's wrath to work on windows 10?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel