• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Command & Conquer who would win?

    Command & Conquer who would win?


    who would win?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I think that it would be a better idea professor

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Tim Curry the RTS

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Tiberian Dawn - Undefined object

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Phone wallpaper idea from an earlier post.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Here's some progress on my C&C type game that I've started working on a while ago (first iteration of the minimap and Fog of War). If you have any questions, let me know!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    https://discord.gg/pmUXS4a this is the discord server if you want to join the Tiberian Resurrection community!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I wish EA made Tiberium RPG like a Fallout Game

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:24 PM PST

    The last year I played Fallout 3 (that was my first Fallout game) and I loved seeing that open world, with radiation, mutations, creatures, factions, etc.
    While playing, at some point, I thought that it would be really fun to play in the wastelands of the tiberium infested world.
    Considering that Fallout games are popular, I don't know why EA didn't try to make something like that. If they make something like that I would play it, probably many other C&C fans would too, Fallout fans would have something similar to enjoy in, people who love playing RPG games could dip their toes in it.
    And if people would like the world, that could an be introduction to other tib games, and revival of the universe.
    I would love if C&C would get resurrected and that we can have new strategy games, but also expanding it on other genres.
    What are your thoughts (beside there being loot boxes, or something like that)?

    submitted by /u/SnuleSnu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel