• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Command & Conquer An end table I built for my office

    Command & Conquer An end table I built for my office


    An end table I built for my office

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    The official Command and Conquer Facebook page just updated their picture

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I think we know who’s really spreading coronavirus everywhere

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:54 PM PST

    God bored in class a whole back. Made a Nod business card

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    All C&C Factions battling without time being a problem

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:41 AM PST

    I had this thought the other day where I would really like to see Nod for example battling GLA from Generals, or GDI battling the Rising Sun, or the Soviets fighting the Scrin.

    Something like a new game where all the timelines merge and players get to choose their faction from any game and

    Boom!

    Command & Conquer Arena!

    Would you like to see a game in the future like that?

    submitted by /u/76FlashLight76
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here have the latest version of the C&C Ultimate Collection Launcher fixes to load mods?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Bibber is pretty much retired from the community so he took his files to the archive and nuked us all (even his site saying good-bye). I am pretty sure in the future someone like Bibber will attempt to update whatever EA is throwing to the C&C Ultimate Collection, making sure that mods don't get loaded the way it is, unless you are playing from the retail physical copies to load mods.

    BUT THAT WILL BE THE FIRST THING I WILL TELL JIM VESSELLA AND HIS DEVELOPMENT TEAM ABOUT THAT ONCE THE C&C REMASTERS ARE RELEASED! The team doing the C&C remasters is pretty much throwing everything in for the remaster. Well if that were true, I like to ask them if they can attempt to apply the fixes to those existing C&C games installed on Origin in order to load mods without the painful launcher fixes. And I know there are some people managed to load Origin/Steam/physical copy of C&C games via C&C Online as well using their C&C Online launcher.

    Only one website I can confirm that has it but it's from 2015 (https://apg-clan.org/vbdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=697), but the launcher fixes doesn't work for me, because I am unable to load either C&C3 or KW that way after installation of those in Origin.

    CNCNZ website used to have them two years ago, but it's gone. Moddb used to have it, but it no longer exist. PPMSite should have had it. Revora should have had it, but C&C Online exists instead.

    Now I am stuck, but I don't think I am the only one asking for this.

    The reason why I am asking for this is for me to setup a mod tutorial of my C&C3 mods running under the Origin version of C&C3, because I have never done that before. I have always run C&C3 installed from the physical copy. But when I won the C&C Ultimate Collection via a Twitter raffle, I thought I might want to start something anew.

    submitted by /u/Zocom7
    [link] [comments]

    VHS tape of 1980s "Pro Gamer Department" Corporate Training Video found!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Can we possibly get a Yuri’s revenge for remaster?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Sybert Cast: IPoWNYoU[Scrin] vs CABAL[Nod] - Tiberium Wars

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Can you play Generals:ZH & RA2 YR Multiplayer online without sync issues?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    What is the best way to play it?

    I bought C&C Collection on Origin

    submitted by /u/ColdAbalone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel