• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Command & Conquer Im getting major rising sun vibes from this

    Command & Conquer Im getting major rising sun vibes from this


    Im getting major rising sun vibes from this

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Damn it Dugan

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    The only reason I build Nuke when playing against GLA is to purchase those beautiful upgrades for my tanks. Then I just sell it :S

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    GET CNC 3 Kane's Wrath

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Hello Everybody, long time cnc fan here. Anybody know where I can get my hands on Kane's Wrath?

    submitted by /u/Ichuatl
    [link] [comments]

    Best comeback since Backstreet boys

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Nod colour schemes?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I've been wanting to paint up some chaos marines in a nod style colour scheme but I can't really decide on what I want to do.

    I've currently got two marines with a grey C&C dawn style armour, with some blacks, greys and reds in there but I am not 100% satisfied. https://imgur.com/a/gqbSGT7

    TibSun and onwards Nod is usually just black throughout with glowing red tech but that feels like it wouldn't work so well for tabletop models.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/igncom1
    [link] [comments]

    New Imperial navy units in Corona mod for Red alert 3

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    RA2 Maps

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I recently downloaded RA2 and have finished all the campaigns. I'm not playing skirmish matches. I've watched a lot of matches online, and I've noticed that none of the maps are on the game. Where can I download additional maps? I have CnC net, but don't see the option. I would like to play some more interesting maps if anyone can point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/dave3863
    [link] [comments]

    Establishing battlefield control. Standby.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Establishing battlefield control. Standby.

    After I built that Tib Dawn Construction Yard, I went on to build the Power Plant, Barracks and Refinery. I also went on to fix the Construction Yard's crane since it was bugging me. Was pretty hesitant to do that since it took me around 4 attempts to get it right. The Refinery took me another 4 hours. The Power Plant still looks a bit squarish so I might work on that again, I dunno.

    Not sure if I'll do more builds but for now, I'll leave you guys with this.

    Construction Yard

    Power Plant

    GDI Barracks

    Tiberium Refinery.

    GDI Base

    submitted by /u/MiNaTo194
    [link] [comments]

    [World Record] C&C Generals Zero Hour: Air Force vs Laser [Easy]

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel