• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Command & Conquer GDI Titan MK-1 I finally completed this IRL.

    Command & Conquer GDI Titan MK-1 I finally completed this IRL.


    GDI Titan MK-1 I finally completed this IRL.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    One mission one purpose

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:23 AM PST

    It's even harder to find the last scaffold when you're playing against Stealth General

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    C&C WILL GROW LARGER

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Credit: u/Rannrann123.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Orca ready for maintenance

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    I get inspiration from the strangest places

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Generals ZH Modding - are there any tools or logs or anything that tell you what's making the game crash?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    I'm working on a mod, and since I figured it'd be a huge pain to do, the first thing I'm doing is turning the Laser General's particle cannon red. I'm thinking of making it a sort of fast-ish charging precision strike weapon, just a big red bolt that shoots down quickly and obliterates whatever it hits, plus stuff in a very small area, and leaves a huge firestorm behind. But make it so it can't be moved and just comes and goes quickly.

    So far I'm still on the part of turning it red. I went and copied all the FX lists and particle systems, made them red, and added "lazr" as a suffix so they're not duplicates of the originals. Then I went into the Laser General's file and changed the pointers on all 3 of his particle cannons to point to the lazr versions, making sure to leave the fields that refer to bones alone. I've checked and double checked, can't find what's wrong.

    So, is there a tool or a file the game creates somewhere that'll tell you what's causing the fatal error? Because holy shit that'd be helpful. It crashes as soon as any of his 3 particle cannons show up in a map.

    submitted by /u/Mossynet_Rewind
    [link] [comments]

    Dune 2000: Atreides - Part 6 - Arrakis belongs to Shai Hulud

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Now that EA is pulling their head slightly out of their asses and letting something good happen to this franchise, I wonder if we'll see other remastered C&C games in the future.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    It's kinda cool, seeing them go from the shitty mobile game that was basically "fuck you lmao" to the franchise and the community, to letting the team actually make a full and seemingly good remaster of the original title. I'm working on a Generals mod and reading the Cutting Room Floor on that game to look for unused stuff I could use, and wow, it could've been so much better than it already is if Zero Hour hadn't been extremely rushed (fitting name for it though, all things considered).

    I wonder if in the years to come we'll see a Red Alert 2 or Generals/ZH remaster, assuming this one sells well. Do you think if we got a Generals/ZH remaster that the team would go back and add a lot of the things they had planned but ran out of time to do? Are there even any original Westwood developers left at EA?

    What do you guys think a Generals remaster would be like?

    submitted by /u/TheBleedingofMe
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting mods running on RA3 origin

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I've done allot of digging to try and get this working with no luck

    the old fixed launchers appear to have vanished off the face of the internet, -ui does nothing just opens the regular launcher that you select uprising or base from, tried -ui RA3 to no avail

    any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/The_Duckman_Awakens
    [link] [comments]

    Redzone

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Something about CNC 4 (dont hate me for this please)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    When people say they hate C&C 4 do they mean the story and gameplay or just the gameplay? Because I did a quick reading of the plot in wikipedia and it looked pretty good for me at least; the GDI and NOD (or is it just Kane?) decides to form an alliance but GDI extremists and NOD loyalists didn't like that so they try to spark a war between the alliance. And NOD loyalists now wants Kane dead for betraying them? Also, to the people who played Tiberium Twilight, does the GDI (not the extremists) defend Kane and actually kind of not hate him anymore? And can you play as the Alliance instead of the Loyalists and Extremists?

    submitted by /u/IWI_Tavor_7
    [link] [comments]

    BikeRush, AliciaDestiny, & Praetor's Misfit Trolls Video

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:24 AM PST

    GLA Toxin vs Laser

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    My friend and i were old cc generaks zero hour players and after couple of years we decided to play again. After 3 games we decided to random 1v1 each other. I got GLA Toxin and he got USA Laser on Tournament Sand 2v2 map with ....The game lasted at least 4 hours.

    Heres a little info about us. I suck at attacking and he sucks at defense. We did 2 v 2 hard bots and my friend kind of struggles because of his lack of defense. Anyway...

    The game starts and being the idiot i am i decided to get Scud Launcher for roleplay. I then stacked defense. Me knowing his defense is weak, i made couple of rocket buggies and bullied him. He made aircraft and that artillery thing and i couldnt advance that much.

    I finally got Tunnel and i put 4 suicide cars and scorpions. The cars worked a little but scorpions were useless. I couldn't put those cars anymore as his defenses shredded them. He kept on destroying my defenses and sending small forces.

    I knew i was dead as soon as his attack was stronger. He was really getting annoyed by my defense range and my constant bullying so i knew he was malding and not thinking straight. I had little time to end him ( so i thought.....). The problem was that my units were very weak, i couldnt get close and i tried every single unit. My angry mob were slow and the others were very weak. I couldnt steal his tanks because they require energy and i too started malding.

    Finally after hours and hours of constant rotations of failure he had enough and gathered a HUGE army. In that moment i was making angry mobs and said screw it, i'll die if hes able to finish me and sent my 5 angry mobs only for them to be bombarded mid way. I didn't resist for my inevitable death and just let it happen.

    After the game we trash talked a little bit and he called me terrible because i should have been able to defeat him early on with motorcyle boys meanwhile i thought that he countered all of my units and i had no way NO WAY of winning that game. I could have gone in a more detail on how he MOAB'ed my pack of angry mobs but i gotta know who is right. What could have and should have happened ?

    submitted by /u/Exymian
    [link] [comments]

    Issue finding RA3 mod folder

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:02 AM PST

    I can find all the places to put mods for my other cnc games but i cant fins the folder for ra3 all the others are together but theirs just no ra3 folder ive deleted and re downloaded but cant find it

    Steam and origins version of the game trying to install the armor rush mod

    Any help will be appreciated thank you

    submitted by /u/SlapTheShitOuttaMe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel