• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Command & Conquer Grinder

    Command & Conquer Grinder


    Grinder

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Warcraft Reforged? Never heard of it

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 on macbook? There are no limits. It’s about damn time I play this gem again.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Someone posted a meme yesterday and I thought I would make a minor correction.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Underused but deadly effective

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I shall spread the word of Nod around my workplace.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    My brain was Screaming at me to make this meme... For some Unknown reason...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    If you could have one Vehicle IRL, Which would it be?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Allow me to put a couple caveats on this however

    • No vehicles which could be considered superweapons. Such as the Giga Fortress, Scrin Mothership, MARV, etc.
    • No Vehicles which can build buildings or other units. No Building Cores or Construction Dozers.

    Personally, I'd go for the C&C RA3 Stingray. Lightning shooting speedboat which can walk on land and runs on tesla energy? Yes please.

    submitted by /u/PaladinShane
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered Barracks Flag

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I have feedback for CnC Remastered, my apologies if this is the wrong place.

    I noticed that the flag for the Barracks has a very...stiff animation. It's not as natural and convincing as it was in the original.

    If it's not too much to ask, could you guys perhaps make some last-minute tweaks to fix it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CommanderHunter5
    [link] [comments]

    I'm ready for C&C remaster! Behold, the Tacitus! Peace Through Power!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    This is what teamwork looks like

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Where is SpartacusTV ? A Command And Caster ShoutCaster

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Achievement ideas

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    So the game is going to have support for achievements, thought it could be fun to come up with some ideas just for kicks. Feel free to share your own!

    Tiberi-umm?

    In Skirmish, win against a Hard opponent without harvesting any Tiberium

    Re-Genesis

    Spawn 100 Visceroids

    I've Got A Present For Ya!

    Destroy 100 buildings with the Commando

    Keep 'Em Comin!

    Kill 200 infantry with the Commando

    Time to Rock And Roll!

    Listen to every track in the Jukebox

    I'mma Firin My Lazor! (Hidden)

    Discover the secret GDI ending

    Power Shifts Quickly

    In Skirmish, play as Nod and win against a Hard Nod opponent

    Extra Crispy

    Kill 2000 enemy units with Tesla weapons

    Welcome Back, Commander

    Finish a campaign mission

    I'm In Your Base, Killing Your Dudes

    Win an online multiplayer match

    Chrono-Fear

    Spawn a Chrono Vortex

    Peace Through Power?

    Build 500 Power Plants

    Your turn :)

    submitted by /u/Zaptagious
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of us stuck home, with nothing to do, request ONE full skirmish gameplay video!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Jobs are being closed due to outbreak prevention, and all of us are crying wishing we could be playing the remastered version while we sit here. Can we please get one full game of skirmish, gameplay video (of preferably Red Alert: Retaliation) posted on youtube. PLEASE?!?!? we are dying over here, let us watch the same thing on loop for hours, wishing we were the ones playing?!?!?!?

    submitted by /u/WideEyeNow
    [link] [comments]

    15 C&C and 5 Dune articles at Hardcore Gaming 101

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/Mylczan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else excited to see what those weird white ship things were in C&CTD?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    With the remastered edition coming I am hoping we can see what those white things (there is one on gdi mission 3 for example as far as i can remember). What do you think they were? I know some people think they were scrin ships? Any one have any other theories?

    submitted by /u/Airborne262
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone hear if the remaster will have/retain modding?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    What one thing I loved doing to all CnC games that allowed it was going to the INI files or other files and editing them to make mods. I really hope the remaster will have that feature still, or improved on with dedicated modding tools. I know there's a map editor in the trailer. It won't hinder me from buying the remaster if it isn't there, but it is in my wish list.

    submitted by /u/samxgmx0
    [link] [comments]

    Extracting Music from C&C 3 & 4

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Sorry in advance if this has been posted before and answered. The Reddit search wasn't turning anything up.

    Basically, I've got time on my hands and the C&C Ultimate Collection and I'd like to pull the music from the game files for C&C 3, 4, and RA 3. There apparently was a tool called C&C Asset Extractor by a guy who went by the name Bibber, but his site is down and the only mirror I found pops hot on a virus scan (double checked via Virus Total and got a positive on six scanners as well).

    I'm not afraid to get into the weeds with this (just used XCC Mixer to clean house on the music from everything up to RA 2), but I'm having trouble finding info on just pulling the music from all of the modding sites out there.

    Anyone manage to pull this off who can clue me in on the secret or point me in the right direction?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Runicen
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Yuri’s Revenge Campaign

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Is it just me or would it be incredible to have a dedicated campaign from the eyes of Yuri himself?

    submitted by /u/TheAnnihilatore
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else using working from home during this pandemic to catch up on C&C?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I mean, I've worked from home for years now but I'm using it as an excuse to play when I should be working!

    submitted by /u/tuC0M
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel