• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Command & Conquer Posted by Konstantin Boldyrev in CnCSeries VK group

    Command & Conquer Posted by Konstantin Boldyrev in CnCSeries VK group


    Posted by Konstantin Boldyrev in CnCSeries VK group

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Nod is forever!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    How are you preparing for the remaster?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I'm running through the Tiberium saga backwards, hoping I can finish Firestorm before the remaster drops. I already finished C&C3 and Kane's Wrath, and I'm about a quarter of the way through TS's GDI campaign. I'm loving it, these games are such masterpieces.

    submitted by /u/cbkummer
    [link] [comments]

    Allied Units Ranked (based on competitive meta) | Red Alert 3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    *cries in Tiberium*

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Starting a game in cncnet in red alert 2 of anyone wants to join

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Does anybody know where I can get a digital copy of Generals?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Question about C&C Remastered Collector's edition in Europe

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys,
    While listening to Frank Klepacki and Tiberian Sons at Magfest I had the sudden urge to buy the C&C Remastered Collector's edition. Do any of you guys know, if there will be more European resellers of the Collector's edition? I would like to purchase it but $50 for shipping is kinda harsh. I know the edition is available until April 10, so at least I don't have to hurry.
    Thanks and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/LightSentinel
    [link] [comments]

    Command and Conquer movie theme

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I think if they ever made a CnC (the Tiberian CNC) movie, they shouldn't use most of the traditional soundtracks of Command and Conquer. Instead I think they should use one of the soundtracks from Renegade X, the song titled, Command and Conquer. I mean it works for so many reasons. The beginning 23 seconds should be the opening part of the credits, and at the 23 seconds when the song really picks up, it goes to TITLE CARD! Then you can either do stock footage of previous wars as the credits roll, or just use footage of the first Tiberian War. Wouldn't it make a great theme to a Command and Conquer movie?

    submitted by /u/Styvan01
    [link] [comments]

    25th anniversary replica sizes?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out if I should buy a special edition and so far the 25th anniversary has more value to me but I can find the sizes for the replica items so can anyone give me a rough size?

    submitted by /u/mr_shooty_shoot
    [link] [comments]

    FFA

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Time to Rock & Roll, Keep the Mammoth Tanks coming!! That was Left Handed!!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Unexpected brotherhood

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    [World Record] C&C Generals Zero Hour: Air Force vs Tank [Easy]

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Tiberian sun bug

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Tiberian sun is unplayable on my computer I have to run as administrator to get the music to play and when I click like for example skirmish, the screen freezes and won't stop unless if I restart my computer Any help would be nice

    submitted by /u/cncboi
    [link] [comments]

    Top C&C Remastered Collection Questions Answered

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Questions about the "painted PVC replicas"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Obviously the mammoth tank is just a static object you will get. But when it comes to the tesla coil and obelisk of light, do they need a battery? If so what kind? I'm really looking forward to getting those. I may spend the first 24 hours just watching them make sound and light up.

    submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

    It's been nearly 20 years since RA2 came out

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    And Hell March 2 still albsolutely slaps.. and in general the whole soundtrack is GOAT. Frank Klepacki is THE FUCKING MAN.

    submitted by /u/superH34vy
    [link] [comments]

    I thought Hell March and Man in the Box would go good together.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Red Alert 2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    So sometime during Christmas I decided to go out and buy a laptop so I could try out various RTS games on PC. Now as you could imagine that obviously included command and conquer. Went through Origin and purchased the whole series only to find out that Red Alert 2 is unplayable. Tried to start it up and all that happened was a black screen while the intro played. Couldn't even close the game after tabbing out. Tried to reinstall/ wait for origin updates etc. Any idea what I can do to fix the problem? Only game I can't play is RA2. Every other one functioned perfectly.

    submitted by /u/jdog4448
    [link] [comments]

    What if Generals 2 was being released in 2021 What things you want to see in that?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Ok guys, ill try to list some things which we might be expecting in 2021 generals 2 game I need your help to update this post so please help me out here.

    1. Generals 2 should have primary 3 factions the same as generals zero-hours had.
    2. A campaign should be added
    3. No free to play
    4. Online Multiplayer on better servers than the ones provided by Gamespy previously (which are now halted)
    5. No RPG progression System like CNC Rivals has
    6. Realistic warfare with a feel like halo wars graphically
    7. Full RTS base-building resource management and destroy all structures to win just like generals hence keeping the same mechanics.

    Please add any points you might have that are realistic in nature. I'll mention your contribution and make sure to add those points in this post Commanders.

    submitted by /u/liquidocelotYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel