• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Command & Conquer Kane catching sight of a sweet tank for his collection.

    Command & Conquer Kane catching sight of a sweet tank for his collection.


    Kane catching sight of a sweet tank for his collection.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Quarantined without a job I am cleaning my closets. Found this Demo CD that got me into C&C.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Actor Gene Dynarski who played Stalin in CnC RA has died

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Where will the world most feel the blade of GDI treachery? (Brotherhood Insignia Give Away)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    CNC3 Campaign economy fix?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm playing through the campaign again and I'm finding that I very quickly run out of tiberium on a lot of maps without having much of an army. I don't remember having to spend time waiting for tiberium fields to regrow.

    Looking online, it looks like patch 1.09 is the cause of the problem as it reduces harvester capacity by 42%. Is there a mod somewhere that restores the harvester capacity so the campaign can be played as it was designed/tested?

    submitted by /u/T_Butler
    [link] [comments]

    RA2 Windows 10 Fix

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well in quarantine. I just wanted to ask whether there's a fix to play RA2 and Yuri's revenge on Win 10. I got the game on Origin back when the game was offered in the "on the house" deal section. However, I can't play it now on my PC. I've tried Origin's fix and it doesn't work. I also tried Cncnet's patch, however when I pause a mission sometimes i can't unpause it and sometimes the game would crash randomly because of it. Is there any permanent fix? Pls help.

    submitted by /u/Kfourykevin
    [link] [comments]

    Hell March Intensifies

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Generals I need your help with zero hour mods

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a list of mods that change the challenge mode since I don't have may people to play with.

    submitted by /u/suicidechimp
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Hidden Contents

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    How likely will EA give/sell CnC rights to Petroglyph?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I don't know much about the legalities ut I can hope. Or maybe EA can give a permanent licence to Petroglyph to perpetual make new CnC games, I think that would be the best route of action for both parties, EA makes money, Petroglyph continues the Westwood legacy unimpeded. Also really want CnC 4 remade entirely after all the remasters.

    submitted by /u/samxgmx0
    [link] [comments]

    Generals Challenge Speedrun

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    LAN in Remake?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    My brothers and I have been playing C&C for as long as we've been alive and became fond of the LAN feature. Before I go buying 4 copies of the game, is LAN supported or will an internet connection be required?

    submitted by /u/ScottishThumber
    [link] [comments]

    Which endings are canon in the lore? And how do Red Alert & C&C tie in? (spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    It's been a while since I played these (looking forward to playing them again) and I've searched google but different sources tell me different things which makes me confused.

    So are Red Alert, C&C (and Dune) all their separate thing? Or are Red Alert and C&C connected? I suppose Dune is it's own thing.

    But is Red Alert 1 a prequel to C&C1? And if they are how do they went from the world of Red Alert to the world of C&C?

    So looking at the endings, the Red Alert Soviet Victory ending seems to set-up C&C. Stalin is poisoned by the treasonous Nadia & Kane, who is than killed herself by Kane. Kane then takes over the Soviet Union, already predicting it's collapse in the nineties.

    In the allied ending, a wounded and trapped Stalin gets murdered by a soldier war criminal who finds him and kills an injured, unarmed, helpless POW.

    Allied ending really makes me hate them. They're supposed to be the good guys but they're as bad The Soviets. The allies and soviets were both bad guys really.

    But a Soviet Victory makes sense. Red Alert replaces WW2; which the Soviets also won in reality. Just not to extand they reached London, they only got to Berlin.

    But they collapse all the same. East-Germany, Czechia, Poland, etc get assimilated in the West quickly. So even if this timeline the Soviets reached London (Last scene is Stalin drinking poison tea in London), the Soviet Union still implodes in the late eighties / early nineties.

    After which Kane organises the remnants of some of the post Soviet states and Soviet allies in the third world against the American led GDI (which is basically NATO, without the "North Atlantic part, because the major European powers like Belgium (= NATO HQ), France, UK, etc are in the Soviet sphere of influence until the fall of communism in 1989 and the collapse of the Soviet Union in the early nineties, as predicated by Kane)

    Few years laters Tiberium is found in Italy. Which I guess Kane knew was coming.

    Does this make sense?

    submitted by /u/foxmulder2014
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Reception

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    TL;DR It seems like people didn't like the game, why not?

    I enjoyed RA3 back when it released & played its online multiplayer quite a bit. I play here and there via private servers, and watch Sybert cast very entertaining tournaments till this day. It seems like this game was not well received for whatever reason. I've played every game in the series minus C&C4. I personally don't care for story in my RTS genres, I'm mostly about competitively multiplayer gameplay, but the story has hilarious campy actors and big names. This was a great game with excellent, bright graphics, 3 terrains of warfare, excellent micro & macro gameplay. I've been playing StarCraft 2 for about 10 years but still miss RA3 at times. What was there not to like about RA3? I thought it was leagues better than C&C3, don't know about C&C4, but the series died after that one...

    Edit: Reading the comments so far one of the biggest reasons is what I suspected people didn't like it: "Micro Focus".

    I feel EA was pushing the series to be more competitive to be able to compete with the upcoming Starcraft 2 title.

    If you had a sliding scale, one end was the slower paced macro focused side you have with the Civilization series with extremely long games. Then comes something like Age of Empires where you have the ages system ie. bronze, iron, etc. being less focused on micro and more about macro and building up your base, turtle growth, resource management and so on. Further up the scale is where I felt C&C usually landed. You could turtle up, make walls, gates, defenses, etc., but had to battle soon enough. Lastly, all the way on the other side of the scale you have Starcraft, which is heavily based on micro where you see pro gamers hovering between 200-400 APMs. I feel EA tried to push RA3 towards that end of the scale to be a player in the e-sports scene and alienated a lot off their player base. That's just my opinion.

    Thanks for everyone's input!

    submitted by /u/xtetsuix
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer 3 [C&C] Kane's Wrath: Keys to the Kingdom [Easy] [World Record]

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel