• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Command & Conquer The similarities are quite uncanny.

    Command & Conquer The similarities are quite uncanny.


    The similarities are quite uncanny.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    In excitement of the upcoming remasters, here is a Red Alert movie-styled poster.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    SO CLOSE TO REMASTER

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    questions regarding playing RA2 and RA2 YR

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    hello C&C subreddit!

    per recommendation I got here yesterday ive been enjoying hours today of awesome yuri's revenge 1v1 ladder, I'm having an absolute blast! amazing how this game held up, best time ive had in a while.

    I have few questions regarding playing it through the cncnet- and also in single player.

    when I run it at 1920x1080, it seems like the game is way too zoomed out? is there a work around? any way to play with hi res but not be so zoomed out?

    the UI also as a whole becomes way too small, including the minimap which I feel handicaps my awareness a bit. ive been playing with my forehead literally on the screen XD

    maybe other long timers can tell me what resolutions they play on ?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/KingBetto
    [link] [comments]

    Is GENTOOL trust worthy?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I wanted to play zero hour with my friend and from what I read, cnc online is the only way to play multiplayer now, but to use that I need to download a mod called GENTOOL. Now the problem is that when I try to download GENTOOL, the download stops and I get a virus detected message from chrome so I was wondering if windows defender was acting up or if GENTOOL is just not trust worthy.

    submitted by /u/xXwadeXx
    [link] [comments]

    Airforce Challenge is broken. Here's why - China Version

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    It must have been so epic working for Westwood Studios during the 90s. Shared by our good friend, Joe Bostic!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Previous High Scores Updated

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Generals ShockWave Challenge Normal: Prince Kassad vs Dr. Thrax

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    plz dont shoot

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Command & Conquer Remastered - Nod Custom Gaming PC Build Update - Water Cooling Loop is complete

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Couldn't handle the ant-icipation? Check this pun-filled finale of the RA Ant campaign on hard!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Anyone know why Frank didn't do the music for Zero Hour, despite that he's done the music for pretty much everything else, including Generals?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    3 vs 3

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Remastered version

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    So whilst I've scoured online for release information regarding the red alert remaster there's a few thing I'd like help with if anyone can?

    So firstly obviously pc only so far which is great however what platform on pc is it releasing, I've seen steam, I'm assuming origins too. Will it be going on the Microsoft store? Reason I ask is because I'm a SUCKER for achievements for the Xbox and to my delight age of empires (which I played religiously as a kid along side yuris revenge) was released on micro store on pc and steam and had achievements syncing to your gamer profile. Anyone know if that's gonna be possible on red alert or c and c1? I'd love nothing more than to show off to the world a fully completed red alert 👏🏼 Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/xToxictrooperx
    [link] [comments]

    Kane (and five other fictional character) by KaL Yoshika

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    AI improvement in C&C remastered for lan coop gameplay

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Hi guys, Will there be any ai improvement in C&C remastered? As in i remember the tanks taking the same route and killing in the exact same way to win in every match. Is there hope for something more upgraded ti give all us old school fans something new to play or is it jsut a visual upgrade only? Thank you

    submitted by /u/rog711
    [link] [comments]

    Generals ShockWave Challenge Normal: Prince Kassad vs General Alexander

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Looking for the right game

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Hello C&C reddit! I've been playing sc2 this past year but want to have some variety, which of the C&C games still holds the highest 1v1 population? Can someone send me the right way? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KingBetto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel