• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Command & Conquer The Nod Campaign is Hard Mode

    Command & Conquer The Nod Campaign is Hard Mode


    The Nod Campaign is Hard Mode

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Tiberian Dawn flipped... even weirder?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    [RA2/MOD - Red Counter-Strike !] - M110A1 Howitzer !

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Quarantined and Nostalgic, in need of assistance. TIA!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    The Brotherhood of Nod understood the danger of 5G

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    After Zero Hour

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I have played Zero Hour off and on since 2005.

    I have the C&C Ultimate Collection off Origin.

    What should I play next?

    submitted by /u/Funwithfun14
    [link] [comments]

    What new games are most like Command & Conquer

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Are there any recent games that are spiritual successors to the Command & Conquer series?

    submitted by /u/Ottenhoffj
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone I would like to ask a question.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Hello y'all, I'm the developer of the mod Command & Conquer Timelines and I feel I need to get you guys' opinion on this matter.

    So here we go, traditionally American armored fighting vehicles (especially tanks, though mind this a rule of thumb but a hard rule) are usually named after generals (with some exceptions) so I thought giving the US tanks in Generals more fitting names.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MisterVelociraptor
    [link] [comments]

    Help. TibSun runs but in a little box surrounded by black screen.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    To start, here's the situation,

    My mother has a laptop, the about screen says windows 10, but many help screens I've seen on the internet for win10 look very different with different options available. Trying to use a 3840x2160 tv via hdmi.

    I got the Tiberian Sun from cnc net but with the missing mix files (movies, soundtrack, etc) from what I had on my laptop.

    After much fiddling around, the game runs on the laptop just fine, but when using the tv the game runs only in a small box centered on the screen but only about 1/3 as wide. Strangely, changing the game's resolution does not change the size of the box.

    I've tried changing various display settings of the laptop (onboard graphics only) including the scaling options, IT enable/disable (not sure what it is save that it involves text, guessing intelligent text), the system resolution, etc. The tv's settings didn't help, but also the tv didn't have much, didn't even have overscan nor aspect ratio settings. The tv did allow me to select either hdmi 1.4 or hdmi 2.0, but no noticeable difference.

    Also tried various compatibility settings. Most of this led to the game not running at all, but when it did run, it was always in the same box, no change in size of at all, regardless of system or game resolution.

    It just makes no sense to me at all.

    Note, I'm not a complete noob at computers, but not an expert either, especially as I haven't kept up with how modern systems have changed.

    I'm not sure what the issue could be. Any ideas? Anybody ever hear of this before?

    Edit 1 Additional info,

    I'm not talking about the menus, I know those won't be full size anyway, I'm talking about the in-game screen and videos (which are set to stretch). I play on my own laptop so I'm familiar with these aspects.

    I tried the various renderers, without the tv ddwrapper worked (this issue about working on yhe tv).

    As a workaround (after my initial post) I tried using windowed mode with automatic renderer and setting the resolution to match the system's resolution.

    At full 3840 it worked, but is stuttering a bit as it is a weak computer.

    I dropped the system resolution to 1366 and now the problem has returned with a few new wrinkles. (I adjusted the game to match system resolution.)

    At first it seems to work, but going to skirmish and selecting a map, once I click OK on map selection I'm kicked back down to a little box, the tv (not the computer) tells me resolution is now 3840, and strangely, once I close the game, the system is now stuck inside the little box and I have to disconnect and reconnect the tv in order to get the desktop back to full screen.

    Edit 2 Switching renderer to GDI is partial fix to playable state (at least for the test run).

    Closing the game switches desktop to the little box, reconnecting tv fixes that. Irritating to need to do that after playing every time, but at least playable.

    So, partial fix is: TS from cnc net, run in windowed mode using gdi renderer at the system's resolution.

    submitted by /u/darklighthitomi
    [link] [comments]

    Any helping trying to get to wars 3 running on windows 10? (Directx 9 or higher issue)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    So for background specs/info:

    Running the ultimate collection on origin and I keep getting the error message "DIRECTX Error: Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed. also, verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements and that you do not have hardware acceleration disabled in the Display control panel."

    I've searched and searched for fixed and have tried the following with no success:

    -Installing directx 9 files from the windows website -Running in windows compatibility mode for windows xp-8 -Deleting the dbghelp.dll files -forcing the game to open in a window -using GeForce panel to force it to run off my gpu -using GeForce panel to force it to run off integrated graphics -lowering my PC's resolution to the PC standard at the date of release -uninstalling and reinstalling the game -updating all of my drivers -running all of the above in adminstrative mode

    I'm honestly at a loss as to anything else I can do other than give up on playing one of my childhood favourites. Any help at all would mean the world 😁

    submitted by /u/Arandombritbong
    [link] [comments]

    Chrono Challenge

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    [LIVE] Stream begins NOW. We're continuing the NOD campaign to destroy the GDI.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    How can I play free for all with AI in Red Alert?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I add 3 or 7 AI to with no teams selected. I start the game and see all the AI go into some alliance.

    I add 3 AI with each of them in a different team and still I 2 AI build an alliance and one builds an alliance with me.

    How can I FFA with AI?

    submitted by /u/GodMeyo
    [link] [comments]

    Pickle Rick - Master Chief (I promise this is C&C related)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    One of my YR skirmish videos. How did i do?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I build for china (the first video)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Dug out the ps2 today and wanted to ask if you guys know and passwords for it?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel