• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Command & Conquer I recreated the first C&C Renegade mission in Tiberian Dawn! (link in comments)

    Command & Conquer I recreated the first C&C Renegade mission in Tiberian Dawn! (link in comments)


    I recreated the first C&C Renegade mission in Tiberian Dawn! (link in comments)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Drawing of a Prism Tank I made. Anyone who's into drawing, can you give me some tips?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Painted a Tiberian Sun inspired miniature for my brother

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    All Infos for upcoming Kane Interview and 25 years of C&C celebration party in the link!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Just showing some love

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I love this game so much I used to play the originals all the time and even own it for the n64, my uncle passed on his love for this game to me before passing away, we would always sit together and I would watch him play. We even had a little rivalry because he was gdi and I preferred nod. Sadly he passed away a couple years ago so he never got to see this masterpiece come into play. I hopefully will get to play it soon and relive those memories 💙 I just wanna thank you Command & Conquer for making such an amazing game

    submitted by /u/greece282018
    [link] [comments]

    It's Playtime

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Tiberian Sun Remaster

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who wants Cabal back?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    My earworm today

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/oES1TrlmYZg

    Randomly crossed my mind

    submitted by /u/marveloz
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think are in the Supply Docks in C&C Generals?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    In Command and Conquer Generals, your main source of income is supply docks. They are filled with stuff like barrels and containers. What do you think is in the containers that gives you funds?

    submitted by /u/Hopeful_Cockroach
    [link] [comments]

    A Path Beyond TR / BL is not unfair

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Top right has more money, so Bottom Left usually has to attack at some point, but Bottom Left has superior terrain advantage, defense is easier for them and if they keep the bridges up they can abuse the lake and snipe trucks from the ore pits.

    To prove my point I challenge anyone ranked at or below my ranking (I am currently ranked 23) to a best of 5, I will play BL every game.

    I would also argue this is the most iconic map and starting spots in all of Red Alert. TL/BR is a much more boring setup since there isn't much ability to attack, with the terrain blocking a lot of the map. It will almost always just turn into a tank fight in the middle.

    submitted by /u/vkanucyc
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting from multiplayer

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I often get random disconnects when playing quickmatch on Red Alert, and the wierd thing is that it always seems to happen just as I am about to win a game...What is happening? Am I going crazy or is there a hack that disconnects your opponent?

    submitted by /u/Schmillen
    [link] [comments]

    Command And Conquer Generals 2 vs Global Conflagration

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Is it worth buying command and conquer ultimate collection?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    A CnC 5 is canonically possible

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    If we remember the Antartica mission in CnC 2 we remember there is Tiberium there. In CnC 3 (to my understanding, I've only skimmed through game reviews and YouTube videos) never went to antartica at all. It is safe to assume that Antarctica by this point is a yellow/red zone. When the scrin came they could still be at antartica plotting a major attack upon Earth and ready to send tiberium to another area. In CnC 2 it is hinted at a tiberium form that survives under water so GDI didnt eliminate that either. All this points to scrin launching a surprise attack, underwater harvesters, tiberium being less a threat, even more interesting tiberium fauna when you actually get to Antarctica and a CnC 5

    submitted by /u/dudewithinterests
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough of the GDI mission #9. With a bit of frustrations with AI of the harvesters :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Can we expect an announcement of the next Remaster before 2021?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to publish and play a multiplayer map recently?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I made a multiplayer map about a week ago, published it and still cannot find it in the User Maps section of the game.
    Has anyone been able to do this recently? Is it a bug? Does that list pull from some other source rather than the Steam Workshop even though we were promised "Full steam workshop integration" which doesnt seem to be the case.

    As much as I appreciate the patches we get, rather than balancing and changing things, the devs need to address things that arent working at all. If there is a map editor and a publish button in that map editor, then what is going wrong?

    submitted by /u/Gloryboy811
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel