• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Command & Conquer Thought I'd try a quickmatch. I forgot just how absurd this game could be.

    Command & Conquer Thought I'd try a quickmatch. I forgot just how absurd this game could be.


    Thought I'd try a quickmatch. I forgot just how absurd this game could be.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Tiberium in dnd?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Command & Conquer WarZone (Tiberian Sun) is 5th on the whole ModDB site.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    [Grim Dawn] Green crystals, beautiful glow, spreads like plague, hurts like hell and you are telling me it's not Tiberium?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Breakpoint customization gives Blackhand vibes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Sigh...the base building as a kid!!!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Found this in my dad's collection.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    C&C Remastered: Which expansion is the hardest??

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Covert Ops, Counterstrike, or The Aftermath?

    I know kids used to tell me in the mid 2000's all the time that they were having so much fun playing Counterstrike, and I always said "That's awesome, I love C&C!"

    I only ever beat all the Covert Ops missions. I'm having a blast playing Counterstrike in C&C Remastered, and was wondering which expansion you guys thought was the hardest set??

    submitted by /u/PimpUigi
    [link] [comments]

    Kane's behavior to the C&C3 nod commander is endearing in some ways.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    He explains his plan to you like a giddy child and goes from "super serious leader of nod" to "extremely charismatic lad explaining his latest creation in great detail"
    The easiest example is the catalyst missile mission briefing.

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    C&C music download/files

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    So I purchased the 25th anniversary, which includes the music, but as we all know its super delayed. I'm going on a road trip with little or no network connection. I'd like to listen to the music but I dont have the files (cause anniversary stuff is not here).

    Does anyone know how/where I could download the music to put on my phone?

    Thanks commanders

    submitted by /u/mmCion
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I'm currently designing a deckbuilding card game "Command Strike" with an old school RTS theme!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm currently designing a deckbuilding card game "Command Strike" with an old school RTS theme!

    Greetings Commanders!

    I've been hard at work designing a deck-building + tactical skirmish card game called "Command Strike" that features base building, economy building, and dynamic battling! It is themed after old school PC RTS games, particularly command and conquer. If anyone is a board game fan or a fan of games like MTG, dominion, star realms, ascension, etc or even just CnC fans might find this one really interesting!

    I've got a prototype for playtesting currently added to the steam workshop for Tabletop Simulator. The ultimate goal will be a kickstarter release!

    You can follow along the progress at my instagram https://www.instagram.com/commandstrikegame/

    I've also got a facebook community group going if you might be interested in getting involved with playtesting! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2331813160447933/

    https://preview.redd.it/nw2wvd4b59c51.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8cde3fda5b99d567ec37d6fbdb6aae9ad705e85b

    https://preview.redd.it/1exzugv859c51.png?width=672&format=png&auto=webp&s=bdc9fbd4c4e79a1046aa70ae735248dc862d9939

    https://preview.redd.it/lht7n79659c51.png?width=1152&format=png&auto=webp&s=569bb2e7086f88b985f5e6956fcdeeb956f57ab9

    submitted by /u/noogarock
    [link] [comments]

    secret missions for tib sun/ra2

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    secret missions
    dinos and ants
    command and conquer

    What secret missions would you have?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Red Alert Remastered: [Allies 01] In the Thick of It [Normal] [World Record]

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Wait thats illegal

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    something I thought would be cool

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    So i was thinking on my car drives from and too work witch I have like an almost 1,15 min to a 2 hour drive depending on traffic

    What if along with a tib sun and red alert 2 remaster they allow you to pick who won the previous war and so you can play both factions different units and outcomes like say i wanted the nod to win the first war and play the GDI campaign. it would give me a totally different campaign and units. then going in to the third set of games. i just thought it would be an awesome out come and make both campaign have impact because even though im a GDI fan I wish that both campaign had an impact on the story line even though i knew why they didnt. you know funding, and or time. oh and EA lol.

    what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/XavierAgamemnon
    [link] [comments]

    My mate wouldn't give up easily..

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Since blobbing / turtling is such a popular play style, why don't more RTS games lean more into this?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Ok firstly: I get this isn't how people at the highest skill levels play. I get no pro players do this, and it's mostly relegated to us lowly-non competitive gamers. But so what? A lot of people enjoy this. I was thinking there are so many ways to lean into this type of play style that are never explored by game makers, such as:

    - Shroud on half the map that never goes away / regrows constantly until a certain time (e.g. 20 mins).

    - An invisible line that simply can't be crossed until a certain time.

    - Maybe different economic rebalancing so defensive structures and units are cheap, and things like radars are unlocked much later in the tech tree.

    - Map designs with lots of choke points to encourage turtling.

    I'm not saying design the whole game around blobbing and turtling (like how SupCom is designed around blobbing with macros), but give us a few online muliplayer options for this sort of thing.

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    How to redeploy MCV in Tibdawn?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I've already tried double-clicking on the conyard.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - GDI Mission 12B (Hard)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Custom map C&C remastered not showing online

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    So I made a RA map using the map editor in the C&C remastered and published to steam in the map editor option. When I load up RA, under skirmish I see the map and it plays fine but I can't find it when I'm hosting a game under custom maps nor if I search user maps. Is there a certain way to publish the maps so one can play multiplayer online?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/plunderisley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel