• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Command & Conquer Direct&Dominate: Nod light tank and GDI medium tank

    Command & Conquer Direct&Dominate: Nod light tank and GDI medium tank


    Direct&Dominate: Nod light tank and GDI medium tank

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Construction Complete

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Life-changing.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I programmed CABAL as our Discord bot, and had way too much fun with it :))

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Found a Red Alert inspired story 10 year old me wrote, I was clearly as obsessed with C&C as I am now haha

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    i got bored so i mixed tf2 with c&c generals, good crossover?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Bob and J.K. are making a run for it! (WIP 3D Art in Gmod)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    CnC remastered tiberian dawn hovercraft question

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I recall seeing someone in this community post a technique for making hovercraft loadable. They start in sleep mode or something, are somehow made loadable, and can be triggered to move to waypoints and drop infantry off. Essentially hovercraft can be programmed to act as ferries. Does anyone here know of any documentation for enabling these behaviors?

    submitted by /u/jooglyp
    [link] [comments]

    I just had an insane comeback in 8 man FFA (RA) - enjoy

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 Allied Mission 8 is one of the missions that you have to be very careful especially on hard Difficulty in order to win the mission without stupid mistakes such as getting Tanya killed

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Can’t get W3D Hub Launcher to work.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I installed renegade from Origin, downloaded and installed the Tiberian tech patch and also installed the launcher. When I open it. It asks if I wanna report issues and to select yes or no. After that menu. It closes and nothing happens. What now?

    I can boot up the game and play it normally, just not from the launcher to play online.

    Edit: As soon as I open it I get a window that's for "enable automatic error reporting". After that it closes. I repaired the game from origin, reinstalled patch and launcher. Nothing. Ran as administrator and changed to win7 and xp. Nothing

    submitted by /u/Ubisoft_Server
    [link] [comments]

    This mobile game ad is totally ripping off Red Alert 2

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Can someone create a Tour of Egypt map.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Pls thanks.

    submitted by /u/iuse2bgood
    [link] [comments]

    Cloak & Dagger Achievement [Steam version]

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    So just been playing through the remaster again since I was a kid in the 90s. I've been working through the Tiberium Dawn missions on hard - completed the 51 main missions, and have just finished the 15th Covert Ops mission and the steam achievement didn't pop...

    Anyone have any idea on how to fix this? I love going for 100% achievements on games I love, this being one.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hazmat-224
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - Covert Operations - Blackout (Hard)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    What should I know before buying the Remastered edition?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Okay, so like many of you I have played the originals and when I finally saw the news about the Remastered edition release I was ecstatic, however I have been wondering how well it holds up to the hype; I am asking everyone who has been playing it from the release to let me know their thoughts on it before deciding to get it or not.

    I am curious about a few things: 1) Gameplay, how well does it hold up after such a long time; I used to be able to spend hours playing either missions or skirmishes, 2) Graphics, I've see the side by side comparisons and to me they look okay, but I'd like to hear what the rest of you think of them, and 3) Is the multiplayer worth it still?

    submitted by /u/SonOfLloth
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Yuri Co-op Mission 03 (Mouse Upside Down Play)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Poor Romanov

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Kirov reporting !

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel