• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Command & Conquer Using Crazy Ivan this time to wish my friend a Happy Birthday!

    Command & Conquer Using Crazy Ivan this time to wish my friend a Happy Birthday!


    Using Crazy Ivan this time to wish my friend a Happy Birthday!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Time machine

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Construction nearly complete

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I may be dissing GDI, but I still love them

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Portable Tesla Coil

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Blackhand Liberated Orca Command Vehicle. ( Personal Project, Work in progress. )

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Blackhand Liberated Orca Command Vehicle. ( Personal Project, Work in progress. )

    https://preview.redd.it/fhwlg2g6h7h51.png?width=1659&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6bb4573f5f5f4db7c8fce15f32652177a2a7590

    Have been listening to a bit too much C&C music lately and, as a result, have been working on assorted C&C related projects. This is probably one of my favorites thus far. Concept is a Blackhand (Stolen) Orca Command Vehicle that's been modified and renamed after a fallen hero of the brotherhood. How will the brotherhood remember your actions?

    I still need to do the rear of the O.C.V. and I eventually plan to do some of the interior. ( Bridge, Cargohold, maybe some other areas. )

    Model done in Autodesk Maya, Pictures taken in Unreal Engine 4.

    submitted by /u/CaffeinatedIngenuity
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Yuri Co-op Mission 02 (Mouse Upside Down Play)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Less Starting Credits for Rank Games to have more longer games?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    So i had rank fights with a player Dynamic and he would really quickly take me out with tanks which is fine but... it was kinda too fast? 4 to 5 minutes? Like how Bikerush and the other pros play.. Is it getting boring to have players do early rush? I kinda feel like its puts too much pressure on players to start attacking opponents as soon as possible because if you don't they will have time to use up their credits on defense. I gotta have someone respond either this is the C&C way to play... or EA or whoever could make changes to how games are started..

    submitted by /u/Recent_South
    [link] [comments]

    I always thought as a kid this is where Carter died. So I always save him. A shame he forgot to bring his missiles.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    C&C3 TW - Bad performace in cutscenes

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Is there a way to fix it,haven't played this game in years,so on the the old rig cutscenes were at least 30 fps,right now they feel more like 15,i tried changing to borderless but then for some reason i cannot move the camera.

    submitted by /u/_Onca_
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed something strange in C&C3 kanes wrath skirmish

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    When ever I try to play a skirmish match I put 20000 resources and play against a hard ai balanced and I easily beat it, but when I put the resources on 10000 the ai makes bigger armys than i would when it had 20000 so this had led me to 2 conclusions. One I get 20000 resources and the ai gets 10000 or two the ai has a weird bug where instead of making lager armys it starts stockpiles it's resources and does'nt make units. I personally believe in the second theory I mean why cant the ai 20000? Other Players get 20000 so why not the bot? So does any one have the answer to this? (Please don't put "same" it's useless to me so don't spam the chat with "same" its annoying i could miss someone who has the answer).

    submitted by /u/vaporeon117
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - Nod Mission 13B (Hard)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel