• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Command & Conquer I love driving cars! For the cause!

    Command & Conquer I love driving cars! For the cause!


    I love driving cars! For the cause!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Looks like CoD Black Ops Cold War took inspiration from C&C Remastered Collection cover

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Saw this in a French TV game, GDI Propaganda :

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Here's the full roster of infantry, weapons and vehicles for both factions in C&C Renegade X: Firestorm

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Command and Conquer: Remastered - Tiberian Dawn High Resolution Map Previews

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    You life is not yours to lose, but for the Prophet to use. Rejoice children of Nod, at the appointed time... He will return.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    just a dumb video me bombarding an enemy with 1672 Kirovs

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Red Alert, Allied mission 5 A - Alternative way a.k.a the hardest way

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    I originally played Red Alert when I was just learning to read, without taking account my non-existent ability to understand English at that point. I never finished Allied campaign due to "extremely high" difficulty curve.

    Cue to this day, I disliked a lot playing these 5-starting missions because they were really, really hard to navigate through. I was always struggling to sneak the spy through the whole base and then when Tanya was freed, those pesky planes would try to gun her down all the time so there was tons of dodging and precise shooting to avoid both them and dogs and other enemy units.

    After 20 something years came the C&C Remastered. Obviously I bought it and been having fun times remembering all the missions and level layouts. Now that I'm able to understand English really well, the story opens in new ways.

    After countless of hours I've finally reached Allied campaign and evil 5-missions. I chose 5 A for old times sake. It took me about 15 minutes (in-game time) to reach the prison where Tanya was being held. I had to reload couple of times as both Yaks would instantly down Tanya's health to red-zone. I quickly proceed to base, killing infantries and destroying airfields. I made it barely alive and couldn't finish off the base completely due to one pesky tank hiding near top-right corner.

    That made me wonder if there was actually easier way to do things as it seemed really difficult, considering it was 5th mission. So, I open up the briefing and... I could've done it easily just by stealing a truck. After having temporal existential crisis, I sent message to my father informing how wrongly we've tried to complete the mission.

    I restarted the mission and did it the right way. It was extremely easy and there were no annoying Yaks to harass Tanya. It felt kinda surreal. I began to question my old tactics when I commanded spy to go inside the prison: I received mission failed-prompt. I noticed, that when I just went close to prison, Tanya would start to shoot her way out. Even after Tanya was out, getting spy killed would cause the mission be a failure.

    Definitely one of the hardest parts was to avoid the last dog guarding at the entrance of the prison. I noticed that luring it behind the leftmost airfield, I had just enough time to sneak past the soldiers.

    TL;DR: I played mission Allied 5 A wrongly years ago by trying to manually navigate through the enemy base, only to realize that I had to steal truck to make it easier during C&C Remastered.

    submitted by /u/IsmoLaitela
    [link] [comments]

    *Hell March Intensifies*

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Phase tank (AKA phase transport)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Online Play

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I played through all of the single player in both games and only played online briefly.

    Now that I have a bit of time to play it more I was wondering if all matches are just rush tactics? I was really looking forward to some games but it's pretty boring just trying to rush or get rushed yourself. Is this going to be the case in quick match? If so, are there private lobbies or groups or Co op play for red alert? Not really a fan of cnx online.

    submitted by /u/Scottish-Runner
    [link] [comments]

    TS and RA2 remaster graphics request.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    But a small request, If and when the remasters for TS and RA2 come around in acouple of years. Instead of voxels for the vehicles, can we have sprites or models instead?

    submitted by /u/Mortecha
    [link] [comments]

    (C&C Red Alert Remastered) is there any point in using the Soviet Shock Troopers?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I've been playing a few games against some friends and I decided to use the Shock Troopers and Flamer thrower units and drop them into my friends base with Chinook helicopters for fun but the Shock Troopers don't seem to be doing anything useful. I figured I could use them to deal with vehicles/ defenses but they seem not to do much damage compared to Tesla Tanks/coils (I know they would do less but still figured their damage would suffice). so is there any point to using the Shock Troopers or are they just an expense weak unit?

    submitted by /u/lonelyspaceman1911
    [link] [comments]

    Using RA3 Uprising Campaign maps in RA3?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Just wondering if it's possible, I have both games and have been trying to use the Campaign maps in RA3 Uprising on RA3 worldbuilder with little success.

    Anyone have any advice?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/watboschitt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how the ladder generates your elo? I mean the exact math?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I just won 10 games and then lost one to unplayable lag and had less elo than before those 11 games. I lost 19 points to someone 80 places below me. While gaining 1 - 2 pts each match before (top 100s included)

    Is this really how it's supposed to work?

    submitted by /u/GodMeyo
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - Covert Operations - Blindsided (Hard)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel